Chapter 47

Although it was only the voice of the young, the audience on the coast slowly and unconsciously used a more serious listening attitude, and some even heard some in the gods. 

Just listening to the first sentence, many adult fish on the scene thought that the songs after the cubs grew up would be intoxicating, and they can continue to listen. They think that the songs of this cub have already had such ability. It is.

Not to mention the power felt from the song has directly demonstrated the high talent of this young cub, the singing of the mermaid cub is really very pleasant, the tone is clean and clear and some fouls.

Speak up...

What about the parents of this cub?

In the song of the cub, the song was echoed, and the audience on the coast began to look around, but they did not seem to have the adult fish going down into the sea.

Everyone who went up to sing in front of the parents responded with a song.

Although there is no rule that parents must do this, according to the normal concept of the mermaid race, parents who love the baby will definitely respond at this time.

The cubs have the courage to sing to their parents in front of so many people. If the parents who hear the songs don't give a response, it's a bit unreasonable.

And this little cub sang so well, even they can all hear that this little mermaid likes their parents very much. If the parents don't respond, the cubs will be disappointed and depressed...

As the parent who will be condemned by the audience in the audience, Xie Tao has been looking for a way to get close to the reef just now. The first reaction is to think about whether or not to swim directly.

But an adult fish saw that he wanted to go down in the sea, pulled him to ask about the situation, and then let him stand in the same place.

Xie Wei stood and waited for a little while. He could see that the little mermaid sitting on the reef still looked at him. When he waited a little anxious, there was finally a road leading to the reef in the sea. the way.

It is like having a round stone pillar rising from the sea floor, rising from the depth of the deep sea water to the sea surface, and laying a connecting passage between Xie Tao and the reef in the sea.

This is one of the functions of the environmental simulation device, which can be controlled by the administrator when needed.

Seeing a passage on the sea, people on the coast were initially confused. In particular, a young man with a black hair quickly walked on this artificial passage, and the minds of the people in the room did not turn too far.

It's not that the parents used to hold their own cubs. How did a human race run over?

But the mermaid cub sitting on the reef is really looking at the young man, which makes some people gradually react.

It was a piece of reef made by hand. The size of this reef was quite large. After walking through the passage, Xie Wei stepped on the top. The reef was not flat. Xie Tao was careful not to let himself happen to the tragedy that fell into the sea. He approached the mermaid cub who was sitting on the edge of the reef and sang to him. He bent down and hugged the little mermaid.

In order to make the youth more convenient at this time, the Knox cub, who was originally in the arms of the youth, has actively climbed onto the shoulders of the youth.

"Sifautha..."

The mermaid cub, who was held in his arms by the young man, did not stop singing, but when he was picked up by the youth, the caudal fin of the cub began to sway regularly and slammed on the young man.