Chapter 62

When the adults in the room "speak" with the youth, several of them are relatively small, and the Muka cubs who are close to the youth are also humming.

The scarlet eyes of these Muka cubs stared at Xie Tao, but it is easy to see that these three cubs like Xie Wei.

Thank you, like you.

Seeing these two short words from the virtual panel, Xie Tao can receive the simple goodwill and affection that these Muka people showed to him.

Because he helped them, these Muka people said to him.

It's really a bit hungry, but after being watched by the eyes of a few Muka's cubs, how can Xie Wei not let these cubs look at him next to him, and Xie's habitual reaction as a childcare worker is still Feed the cubs.

From the space button, he took out a knife. Xie Zhen picked up a multi-fruit fruit on the left wooden plate. He skillfully peeled and cut the pieces, and fed them into the mouths of several cubs around him.

I took the big barbecue on another wooden plate and cut everything. After feeding these four cubs, Xie Tao began to solve his own problem of food and clothing.

When Xie Tao was eating food, the Muka people in the house were watching him.

Xie Wei will inevitably have a little uncomfortable at first, but what he feels from these gaze is a very candid look.

These Mukas seem to be hoping that he will eat more and eat more to represent that he likes these foods. In this case, the Mukas in the house will also be happy.

While eating, Xie Tao is also feeding the food to Knox in his arms. On this planet, this Knox can actually not hide his identity.

Seinestar is the territory of the Muka. Although there are other races, there are fewer people, and Xie Tao believes that the Mukas will not reject the Knox who came to the planet with him.

After thinking about it, Xie Zhen untied the cloak knot on the Knox neck in his arms and put the black cloak away.

Without the cover of the cloak, this Knox plush and rounded look was quickly exposed to Xie Tao's line of sight. The two small horns on the head were very small and cute, when they were touched by Xie Tao with their fingers. The ears on both sides followed by a move.

The Muka in the house did not show any special reaction to this Knox. As Xie Zhen expected, these Mukas did not feel any bad feelings about the Knox race, their attitude towards the latter and their treatment. Race is no different.

There are a lot of food on the two large wooden plates. Xie Wei only eats a part and is full. I feel that several cubs around him seem to want him to feed. Xie Tao gives the rest of the food to this. A few cubs.

During the feeding process, Xie Zhen found that these Muka cubs were not hungry, but seemed to want to be eaten by him.

Ethnicity, the Muka are a natural fighting race. Although the Muka parents are not concerned about the cubs, these adult Mukas obviously do not have the concept of juveniles. The adult Mukas will teach the cubs to fight, and will also provide the cubs with the resources they can give, but to say that cubs are not good for these adult Mukas.

"Okay, no." Patiently licking these Muka cubs to finish the food, Xie Wei finally gave the four cubs a single candy, and said this sentence warmly.

The young man said no, the four Muka cubs who were close to each other were obediently giving a snoring response, and then lined up and bowed to Xie's arms.

Even the two Muka cubs, which are slightly smaller in the inside, need to lower their heads and control the strength when they are arched in Xie's arms. The two young cubs are still taller than Xie's a human being. of.