Chapter 58

I don't know how many points I can have. Although there is such a plus item, Xia Qi does not dare to say that her club can enter the StarCraft Excellent Nursing Care Club Rankings. 

There are countless cubs in the interstellar nursery club. It is obviously not a little bit difficult to squeeze into the leaderboard. For many clubs, this is very difficult to achieve.

Even the branch at the end of the crane on this list is definitely an excellent club with many years of development.

"Reassuring and other results, Star Alliance will release the assessment scores at the end of next month." Of course, I can't help but look forward to it, but Xia Qi puts expectations low, so that I won't feel disappointed.

In fact, according to Xia Qi's initial expectations, she thought that the scores of her own clubs would be able to enter the range of the first 10,000. After all, the real development time of their clubs is still very short. Compared with the old clubs that have been developed for many years, there are many shortcomings in various aspects. These shortcomings are objectively recognized.

As a result, it is now said that the commander of the former Star Alliance Department is the battle instructor of their club. This has further disrupted Xia Qi's prediction of the results of this assessment.

In case...

right.

After the initial arrogance, the people of Yunbao Branch gradually accepted the fact that there was a Star Alliance general in their own branch. In view of the fact that the other party's current image does not have the majesty and oppression of the superior, everyone gets along. It quickly returned to the old look.

The assessment team who was shocked and returned to the Star Alliance was different. How to score the Yunbao Club became a difficult thing for them to get a few more hair.

All the assessment teams dispatched by Xingmeng have completed the task and returned to the post, and then they will confirm the final assessment scores of the various nursery nursing clubs. After the final confirmation, the association will announce the assessment results on the star network.

The day at the end of the second month is undoubtedly the day when all the Starling Nursing Clubs in StarCraft are waiting.

All the staff of Yunbao Branch were surrounded by light brains in the hall, and their expressions were a little nervous.

On this day, Star Alliance's StarCraft Excellent Nursing Care Club Rankings have updated their rankings. Xie Tao has opened a new ranking that is being visited by countless parents.

At a glance, it is easy to find out that the positions of the first and second places on the leaderboard have been exchanged. The Terry branch, which has been continuously pressed for six years by the Razol branch, finally reached the top of this year's assessment.

Looking at this list, everyone looked at it from the back. After reading 500 people, they basically thought that their club was not on the list.

But when Xie Tao was preparing to change the page and go directly to check the score, the person standing next to him suddenly pointed his hand to the virtual screen.

"Here, 2007!"

With the other party's words, everyone immediately moved their eyes away, and they saw the name of their own club in the position pointed by the other party.

The 2007 name, looking at this ranking, Xia Qi can not help but want to look at his own eyes to see if there is nothing wrong. This is in the interstellar rankings, and their clubs went into the top 2,500 for the first time. How can they be a dark horse?!