Chapter 121

The cub that survived the destroyed Atiyah star was searched by the Star Alliance. The members of the Star Alliance certainly knew the existence of Yayi, but for the forces outside the Star Alliance, many people They saw that the appearance of this Knox was full of mistakes. (free full novel

Was it in the interstellar, and the existence of the Knox race...

There is only one person left in Yayi. If you go to the definition of "race", Knox can no longer be called a race.

Yayi, as the last Knox, is now a lonely individual.

The hometown and the tribes no longer exist. This Knox has not been able to return from the moment the shell was born, and is called the place of belonging.

The Ark ship was easily released through the defense line of the Star Alliance Army. The reason was that the two sides had an image call. Xie Yu's negotiation with the Xingmeng personnel was Zarad.

"It's a general, really General Zarad -!"

I don't know which Star Alliance soldier's excitement sounded. When I saw the person who appeared on the holographic image, the Star Alliance's originally low-lying morale suddenly rose back a lot, and the soldiers' eyes rekindled some kind of hot light.

Zarad, the supreme commander of the former Union of Star Alliance.

Not only are many outsiders in the eyes of generals with heroic achievements, but for the soldiers of the Star Alliance, the other side has always been like a spiritual leader.

Although the other party was unable to use the ability and was unable to use the ability to submit the application for decommissioning to the Star Alliance, because of the fact that Zarad left the Star Alliance, these years, the position of the other party as the spiritual leader of the army has always been No change.

Confirmed that the identity is correct, some soldiers even excited to feel a little trembling.

"With General Zarad, we will be able to win this war." There needs to be a belief that soldiers are willing to think like this.

The army led by the other side has never had a defeat, which is the source of confidence of the Star Alliance soldiers.

The morale of the soldiers was inspired by the naked eye. These soldiers seemed to regain their confidence in defeating the enemy in an instant. The Star Alliance would not understand the meaning of this.

The front line of the war is extremely fierce, the soldiers fighting on the front line are trying their best to temporarily intercept the enemy outside the planet, but there will inevitably be enemies landing on the planet.

The enemy's target is the Star Alliance headquarters in the central city. Based on the Star Alliance headquarters, the ground forces also try their best to prevent the enemy from approaching the city.

At the moment of the outbreak of the war, the citizens of Hiloline Star were urgently led by the Star Alliance personnel to the security room rising from the ground. Now, no pedestrians can be seen on the city streets of Hiloline.

The security room is basically the infrastructure that every planet has. It is usually hidden underground and needs to be activated by the management of the planet.

In fact, it was only used during the war. In order to prevent the innocent casualties on the planet caused by the attack of enemy warships, people will be taken to a safe room with strong defense and stay in the end of the war. "When will this war end?" In a security room that is not too spacious because there are too many people entering, a parent who is holding a cub is worried about this sentence, with a deep look in his eyes. concern.