Chapter 49

On the quiet night of Nesera Festival, the sky is high in the moon, and the frosty moonlight is quietly scattered on the streets of the city. 

The small balls of light that had been flying like fireflies on the streets gradually faded and disappeared one by one, which also represented the end of the Nesera Festival this year.

In the hotel room, two adults and a cub lying on the same bed are now asleep. In addition to sleeping in the middle, the mermaid cubs who are in the arms of the youth also occasionally move the caudal fin. In this room, There is no other movement.

The more you enter the night, the more faint glory of the moonstone will become more conspicuous. This gemstone is faintly shimmered by the elliptical gem in the pocket of the gem, and the frosty moon outside the window. Huaxiang Buddha forms an echo.

Moonstone in the legend of the mermaid race, when given as a token of love to the lovers, will play an incredible role.

Xie Tao heard this rumor, but like everyone else, he just regarded this as a story that gave the gem a good meaning, but now he seems to have actually experienced unexpected things.

After lying in bed and falling asleep, when Xie Tao opened his eyes again, he saw not the familiar scene in the original world, but a scene that was extremely broken and absurd.

The surrounding area is full of broken walls and the destruction of the building is too high, and it has completely disappeared from what it was.

The sky is so dark that it doesn't look like a blue sky. The wind blowing through the city is a burst of dust, and the ridiculous scene is endless...

This planet is like dead.

In this dilapidated scene, Xie Tao stood still and did not move. He had not figured out what was going on until he saw a white baby egg lying alone in this ruin.

Xie Zhen recognized this young quail egg.

Although this young quail egg is white, unlike the color in his memory, Xie Zhen can still recognize it.

It is because of recognition that Xie Tao has some clues about his current situation.

Close to the white baby egg, Xie Zhen couldn't touch the young egg, he could only stand here as a bystander.

But at the moment of approaching, Xie Zhen's heart was suddenly stuffed into a strange feeling, not belonging to him, but belonging to this young man.

Like sharing the perception of the world, Xie Tao can now experience all the feelings of this young man, including being alone in this ridiculous ruin...

It is a very difficult feeling to describe.

This young cub born in the eggshell has not yet been able to perceive the outside world. Although it has not broken the shell, this young quail egg is conscious, and the perception of the outside world is very clear.

The dozens of defensive devices that protect this young quail egg have completely failed after suffering a severe impact. A string of silver necklaces of unknown material is placed next to this young quail egg. Xie Xiao's head can just see this piece. The ring on the necklace is engraved with the word "Ya". The outside world is still in a state of ignorance and ignorance. This young man is waiting in this ruin that is not destroyed, and can only wait very quietly.

Wait for the shell to be born, or wait for someone who will come to this place to pick it up.

I never knew that this young quail egg had a clear perception of the outside world from this moment. Xie Tao wanted to hold this lonely baby egg and touch it, but he could not do it.