Chapter 56

Zarad's idea is really not what he is arrogant. Newcomers who join the Star Alliance have to receive ideological education classes in the newcomer period to deepen their understanding of the Star Alliance philosophy. (free full novel

In this ideological education class, the predecessors responsible for this guiding task will also tout these new people... Oh no, it is a person who has made outstanding contributions in the Star Alliance.

He is unfortunately one of them.

Therefore, unless there is a newcomer who does not seriously listen to the class, there is basically no one in the Star Alliance who will not recognize him.

After seeing the sentence he said, he immediately showed a bitter face, Zarad. Xia Qi did not resist the laughter and said with a smile: "Don't be afraid, people who come from the Star League will not eat you."

Then Xia Qi also patted the other side's shoulders with relief, and said: "I didn't say which day of the week came, you have to work hard to clean up and clean up yourself in these few days."

Zarad: "..."

What a man has a little beard!

Zarad touched his beard on his chin and refused to admit that he was too lazy to shave his beard.

After more than half a year's work in this baby care association, Zhalard's abilities have been restored by half during the time.

Although it is now close to the one-year expiration of the original agreement, Zarad is increasingly feeling that life is actually not bad.

It is true that StarCraft is now a time of peace. There have been no major wars in these years. Even small-scale wars have appeared relatively rarely. It can be said that there is a very stable situation among races.

Coupled with the good role of the Star Alliance, Zarad believes that this era of peace can last for a very long time, and all races in the Stars may be able to usher in a golden age of prosperity.

Since that is the case, Zarad feels that there is nothing necessary to return to the Star Alliance to reinstate.

When he retired from the initiative, the senior members of the Star Alliance hoped that he would stay, and tried to retain the unsuccessful and promised to reinstate his position at any time after he recovered his abilities.

In the eyes of the top of the Star Alliance, even if Zarad has no power, it is still very important to stay in the Star Alliance with his opponent's battlefield experience, and it is also very important as the spiritual leader of the Star Alliance Army.

However, Zarad was disheartened when he lost his abilities. He couldn't get through the hurdle in his heart and decided to leave.

After two years of depression, Zarad did not give up looking for ways to restore his abilities in the past two years, and he did find it. Joining Yunbao Branch is another turning point in his life.

Just after working for more than half a year in Yunbao Branch, Zarad's mentality has also changed, and there is a growing cadre mentality.

Now in the Yunbao branch, he teaches the cubs to fight every day, and the days are very leisurely. You don't have to pay attention to your image as you do in the military. You can almost see someone.

The bitter melon face for a while, Zarad is not wanting sex.

Come on.

Seeing that Zarad's expression turned better, Xia Qi nodded aside. "Well, it's not afraid of it. It's time to show it." Slightly twitching the corner of his eye, Zarad responded with a mouthful.