Chapter 127

Since Yunbao has become the number one celebrity nursing club in the world, this ranking has not changed in the next Star Alliance assessment, and Yunbao Branch continues to rank first. 

At the end of the year's assessment, Xie Tao received an invitation.

It was an invitation from Seine Star, the signer was Duke, and invited Xie Tao to go to Seine Star to be a guest.

It's been a few years since he last went to Seine. It's been a long time since Xie's holding a handwritten letter, and his thoughts are a little bit far away.

Senna Star...

This planet, don't know what it is like now?

When I went a few years ago, Xie Tao and the Muka on the planet planted many small saplings in the wilderness.

The saplings of Daluo tree have high adaptability to the environment and are very easy to grow. By the end of this year, they should have grown up.

The Muka cubs who stayed at the Yunbao branch did not return to their hometown for several years. After receiving this invitation letter, Xie Zhen soon had an idea.

"Nick wants to go to see my hometown again?" Xie Tao went to the front of the Muka cub who was staring at him with a scarlet scorpion, and raised his hand to touch the sharpness of this Muka cub. forearm.

After asking this little cub, Xie Tao turned over and looked at other Muka cubs who were a little smaller, but who were already taller than him. They also softly asked: "Do you want to go back and watch?"

The Muka cub, who was questioned by Xie Zhen, quickly sent a low-pitched snoring response from the throat. In front of Xie Zhen, Nick lowered his head and snorted and bowed to Xie's arms.

Even if he couldn't see his expression, Xie Tao could feel the emotions of these Muka cubs. When he finished speaking, the Muka cubs in front of him showed a happy mood.

Xie Tao and others in the club said this, and booked a ticket to Seine Star two days later.

Unlike the case when flights were scarce a few years ago, all Star Airlines companies now have flights to Senna Star, which is no different from other planets.

Duke, who sent the invitation letter, said that he would pick them up at the airport on the same day. Xie Tao thought about giving up the idea of ​​using the Ark.

Since the development of the new commercial starship in the technical department of the Kuti people in the previous year, the major star companies have basically used this kind of commercial starship to this year. The sailing time to each planet can be shortened by almost one time. Times.

Now that the business starship is not slow in the past, Gaia will not be used.

"Let's go out." Looking at the weather outside, Xie Tao came out of the bedroom early today, and waited for his Muka cub in the hall to beckon.

Xie Tao told these Muka cubs yesterday that they are going out to Senna Star today, so these Muka cubs wake up very early today, and they have consciously got up from the bed before they came to the house.

"Papa."

The mermaid cub, who was taken over by the other nurses to the hall, made a sound when Xie Tao was preparing to go out. The small tail fins on the ice blue fish tail were lifted and released at this moment, and gently swayed. Xie Tao had one day ahead of schedule with other cubs in the club to say that he was going out, but now that he is ready to go out, many young cubs are coming to him again.

"Awkward~"

A few Knox cubs approached Xie's leg and pressed a little round body on Xie's shoes. The small horns on the head showed a backward look when the cubs looked up.