Chapter 23

It must be said that the universal medicine in the Star Age is still very useful. After Xie Tao finished the medicine, he covered the quilt with a bit of sweat. When it was close to the evening, his high fever was completely retired.

The feeling of dizziness in the head dissipated most of the time, and Xie Tao gradually recovered her sense of consciousness, and at this time he felt the cold touch on his left cheek.

I was holding this cold object and realized this. Xie Tao moved her eyes when she just opened her eyes.

What caught his eyes was a cold silver texture, a silver tail like the dragon tail of the Western dragon...

Xie Wei: "..."

For a moment, when the line of sight just moved, Xie Tao saw that the end of the silver tail was slightly tilted.

The silver tail was held in a very obedient manner, and he was quietly held by his hand and did not resist.

At this time, Xie Tao moved the line of sight to the other side. Without accident, she had a pair of light cyan mullion, which was as clean and clear as the winter sky. It was a very nice pair of eyes.

There is some kind of brilliance in these eyes. Although the temperature is not obvious, it can make people feel that the other party should be watching what is important, and the line of sight is especially quiet.

When he was soaked, he used the Knox's tail as a pillow for cooling. In this short confrontation, he thought of the cause and effect. Xie Zhen suddenly reacted and hurriedly held his hand. This silver tail is let go.

After letting go of this tail, Xie Tao still had a subtle embarrassment in her heart. I thought it would be better to explain something now, but at this time, his cheeks were suddenly rubbed a little.

It is the other's left cheek that rubs on his cheek. This way, like most cubs will do, the body will be arched on the trusted person, and the other person will express his closeness and dependence.

There is a feeling of being arched by a young child, although the person who bows his head to slap his cheek is undoubtedly an adult form. Feeling this kind of close dependence, Xie Hao paused the action, and finally it was gently honed his cheek by the adult Knox.

It didn't last long, just repeating two scorns, and Xie Tao saw the other side retreating.

"Auntie." The speed of speech is not fast. There is a cold texture in this low voice, but when I read the name, it seems to be slow and serious.

In the first sentence of adulthood, Yayi issued these two syllables to the low youth of humanity before him.

In the first sentence, he wants this person to hear.

I did not expect that the other party would suddenly call out his name, and Xie Wei stunned.

But before Xie Tao returned to God, the adult Knox in his sight disappeared, replaced by a round cub in his arms.

"Awkward." Arched into the arms of the youth, the cub snorted.

In the face of the cub form, Xie Tao basically lost the ability to refuse. Touching the two small horns on the head of the Knox's cub, Xie Yan touched the back of the cub, and the fluff was quite soft.

The Knox cub, who was swept by the young man's back, made a low snoring from his throat, and the plush tail that was dragged behind him was slightly tilted.

I'm sick of having a fever. I'm going to go too fast. Since I'm going to participate in the competition, Xie Tao's remaining time is of course intended to make the three chubby babies in the club do more flying. Exercise.