Chapter 95

On a quiet and ridiculous planet, there is no beautiful night sky dotted with stars, and the surrounding scenes are not good at all.

The sky is dark and surrounded by grave ruins.

But under such a scene of destruction, a young man was surrounded by a Knox with his tail and hugged into his arms and still had the temperature.

Humans have the habit of wearing rings for their favorite people. Knowing this, Yai made the move just now.

Xie Tao is still a bit squatting, and the ring that will automatically resize according to the wearer has been properly placed on his finger, just like a tailored one, just wearing it.

"Catch it, does the aunt belong to me?" I don't know how the human race determines the attribution. Yayi, who is using the tail to circle the youth, has no moving sight. There is something in the mullion that is specific to the specific object. Meek.

The sound of the cold texture is low and the tone is gentle.

This is a common question, this Knox simply wants to confirm this question.

Xie Yi took a moment, the ring on his ring finger seemed to bring his own heat, and he saw the gentleness and longing of the Knox's cold eyebrows in the vicinity, and Xie Zhen could not resist the position.

Looking down at the ring worn on the ring finger of the left hand, Xie Wei did not know how this Knox could accurately select his finger. According to their tradition on the human side, the ring was worn on the left ring finger. There is an important meaning that is different from other fingers.

In fact, Yayi was unintentionally chosen. He only knew that human beings had the habit of wearing a ring for their partner. I don't know what it means to wear the ring in different positions.

But just happened, he selected the most meaningful ring finger.

Seeing the young man nod slightly, Yai did not consciously tighten the silver tails on the former, but at this time he remembered another thing and had to temporarily release the tail temporarily.

When humans wear a ring for their partner, they will make a ceremony.

According to some known knowledge, this Knox squats on the knees of the youth in front of him, catching the left hand of the youth who has worn a ring.

Although I did not know the meaning of this ritual, Yayi did the same, and the silver tail behind it became a slightly sag at this time. It looked like a dangerous beast actively converges all the aggressiveness and becomes Extraordinarily docile.

Already got a response from the youth, Yayi bowed his head and gently kissed the young man's finger wearing the ring. The thin lips touched the warm fingertips, and a small piece of water left a little bit of water on the top. .

Being caught by a finger, even though it is only a small section of the fingertip, this is enough to make Xie Xiao shake his body.

"I belong to you." Looking at the youth, Yai followed this low and said this.

The tone of the voice has not changed, it is still a cold and low-slow voice, but this sentence is not something that can be said casually in the Knox race. Because of this Knox's move on one knee, he stayed for a while. He thought that the other party had put the ring on the first one before making this move. Xie Zhen could not help but lose a word for a little while.

This order is wrong -

But in any case, this Knox expressed the same thing to him. Xie Yan touched the ring on his left hand and reached out to touch the long silver hair.