Chapter 82

For most people on this Ark ship, Xie Tao was originally a person who needed to be arrested and forced to torture. Now he has the right to freedom of movement. He is still an unidentified person in the eyes of these people. 

In the place where Xie Tao passed, the soldiers who saw him around him all squinted.

It does seem to be a man of no fighting power, but the other party can silently sneak into Gaia, they do not even know when the other party sneaked into it.

Although it was not in the main hall at that time, after the people were caught yesterday, what happened in the main battleship hall was quickly spread. Now the soldiers on the entire Ark ship basically know what happened.

After receiving the doctor's treatment, the two lower-ranking soldiers with slight frostbite on their hands came out with a look of horror to describe the pictures they saw, and they could almost feel the impact of the picture at that time.

It is hard to imagine that when the body is cold, the adjutant who is not nearly as close as the leader on the main seat will have tears.

Although it is tears without expression.

The line of sight unconsciously moved with the passing youth, looking at it, the soldiers in the third hall suddenly suddenly widened their eyes.

They saw the young man walked over to the location where the Mukas gathered.

These Mukas with scarlet erects are not only horrible in appearance, but also very terrifying in combat, whether they are fierce or not in combat.

A man who has no ability to escape has dared to go this way. It is also very courageous to be seen by everyone in the room.

Xie Tao approached the tallest Muka and stood up.

Because the humanoid form cannot be advanced, the appearance of the Muka in the cub period and adulthood is not very different. The most obvious difference is in the body type.

In the face of Muka's cub, Xie Tao had to look up slightly to look at the Muka cub. Now facing the grown up Nick, Xie Tao raised his head as he looked at the other side.

A human being and an adult Muka, the picture of the two standing together is very strong in the eyes of other people. The adult Mukas are huge and stand in front of this Muka. The human youth is thin.

The memory has not yet been shared. For the Muka, who is already adult, the youth in front of him is totally unfamiliar.

The cold and fierce scarlet cockroaches stared at the close people, the youth did not have any fighting ability, and the race and the innate battle instincts made this adult Muka judge when he stared.

Close to it, Xie Tao can more clearly see the trace on the sharp forearm of this Muka.

This scar is very long, almost extending to the joint position, and it is particularly glaring in Xie's eyes.

But there was no time to pause. After approaching, Xie Tao saw some small wounds that had not healed on the sharp forearm.

Nothing to think about, Xie Tao's first reaction was to look for his own space button. Seeing the youth's move, some of the soldiers around were still somewhat vigilant, but when they saw the thing that the young man turned out of the space button, everyone in the room squatted.

Household type ... treatment equipment?

It still looks like an old model decades ago, so old-fashioned equipment, what do you want to do with the other party?

If the young man took out the treatment equipment from the space button and the soldiers on the scene were unpredictable, then the young people's next behavior would really make them stunned.