Chapter 86

The scales of the mermaid pups are not the same as the scales of the adult fish. It is easy to see from the shape. The scales of the cubs are only a small piece, and the scales of the cubs are slightly softer than the adult fish. It can be felt when touched.

The ice blue scales held in the hands of the mermaid in front have a beautiful color. At first glance, even like the pieces of gemstones that are cut through, it seems to have a translucent crystal sensation under the light.

The mermaid cubs will fade in the age of one to five years old, but after this time the fading scale is completed, until the adulthood, the mermaid will basically not drop the scales.

The scale that is now in the palm of the hand is the one that he has returned to the water in the space for two days, staring at his own fishtail, and finally found a piece of scale that is about to fade.

He deliberately moved the fish tail in the water, accelerating the drop of the scale.

Xie Tao heard that the mermaid, who had only a long hair and a long hair, screamed for a second, and the sound of the mermaid was very clear and good, and his reaction was slowed down by half.

However, Xie Wei saw the scale that the mermaid had brought to him. He did not want the other party to misunderstand that he did not want to accept the scale. Xie Tao immediately reached out after reacting.

In the careful gaze of the blue eyes, I took the scales. In front of the other side, Xie Tao took out a carved wooden box from the space button, put the ice blue scales in, and then saved the small wooden box back to the space button. in.

After finishing this series of actions, Xie Tao saw that the mermaid suddenly moved his ear fins in front of his eyes. Although there was no expression on the other beautiful face, Xie Tao could easily interpret the mermaid is happy now. The.

"I will take care of it." Xie Zhen skillfully raised his hand and touched the soft blond hair of this mermaid. In order to make the other party completely relieved, he said this sentence with a certain tone.

I know that it is not the scales of the cubs, but the scales are in front of the mermaid who wants to give him, expecting him to accept the custody, and Xie will of course choose to follow the expectations of the other party.

Even if it is not the first scale that the baby fell, it can have the same significance for Xie Tao.

"Papa."

The voice is cold and the voice of the youth is not as good as the cub, but the mermaid gently touches the young man's shoulders, and the movements are obviously dependent.

"Yeah." Xie Yan let go of the soft voice and clearly said it.

When you are called by the younger, you must respond clearly. Although the mermaid is not a cub, it is like a big baby in Xie's eyes.

After pacifying the mermaid who expressed his dependence on it, Xie Tao used the light brain to browse the star network in the arranged residence. After several days, he had a clear understanding of the current overall situation of the world line.

The world here was originally maintained in a relatively peaceful state a few years ago, but this peace was broken without warning. The inexplicable contradiction inspired the war between several races and suddenly did not weigh the interests.

As if this was the case, the original peaceful interstellar gradually became more frequent. Yayi took back Gaia from the Saan hands and formed a large army today. Since the actions of destroying the planet several times, it has become the most feared party in other interstellar forces in the current interstellar.