Chapter 99

The chubby cockroach, who had just squandered the peas and lost the golden peas, was smashed and smashed. He no longer fluttered his wings in a struggle, and did not make a cry of resistance. It was completely different from the state one or two minutes ago. . 

It's rare to see the cub in the arms look so embarrassed. The caregiver who is responsible for taking care of the Kuti cub just looked down and saw that he was too happy to be grateful. He stayed at him and looked at him in his arms. The light red chubby cockroach, which is less than a dozen seconds, selectively flutters its wings and flies into the arms of the young people in front.

Fly back again.

Not only this childcare worker, but other people who watched this scene nearby were also very surprised. The air in the room was quiet for a few seconds.

For this Kuti cub, the young man should be a stranger, but the cubs actually took the initiative to fly to the other side.

Xie Tao did not expect this development, but bowed his head to the chubby black eyes that lingered in his arms. This cub was looking up at him. Xie Tao decided to temporarily put this cub. Keep holding.

If the adults in the living room are all aware of the real situation, it is almost as if they are thinking that the child care worker is usually taking care of the baby.

It's so ruthless in the youth's arms that it's basically not moving. This Kuti cub, who sometimes gets tempered from time to time, looks embarrassed at this time.

"Hey."

The rich body of the velvet feathers is so sly, this little fat cockroach looks even more squeaky, and this Kuti cub makes a crisp snoring to the youth holding it.

Hearing the snoring, Xie Tao raised his hand again and carefully arranged the feathers of the cubs that had just been a little messy because of the fluttering wings. After doing this, Xie Wei obviously felt this. The chubby cockroach put the body closer to his arms.

Looking at the situation in which the young cubs are easily approaching the youth, there are usually a few caregivers who are taking care of this Kuti cub.

Affinity, there is such a score in the ranks of the nurses, they are probably the full score of this young man in front of them -

In fact, in the peers, the popularity of young people is not too low.

Many of the club's people know that a young man named Xie Tao has become a childcare worker to a baby care team, and now he has become the president, and the Yunbao branch has developed very well.

I have been surprised that the other person is a human being but a childcare worker. Now I have seen the excellent affinity of the young people. The nurses of other races in the field have to admit that the other party is indeed qualified for the position of the childcare worker.

But I don't know why, so far, the youth seem to have not yet participated in the grade assessment of the childcare staff.

Actually, because the level of the nurses is assessed once a year, Xie Tao's time to come to this world is not long after the end of the assessment, and the previous year's busy development of Yunbao Branch has no free time to do this.

This year's assessment, Xie Tao is considering.

I can feel the baby in my arms and I will take the initiative to get close to myself. Xie Yan then stretched out her fingers and touched the chubby cocky light bird. The young Kudhi, who was touched by the young man with his fingertips, fricked the moving wings, and then under the eyes of the crowd, the little chubby licked the pointed bird on the white fingers of the youth. I scorned it.