Chapter 88

In the Saronic Coronos star, it is now the night of the night, the quiet night sky is dotted with stars, a huge clock quietly standing in the city, the frosty moonlight sprinkled a little The green plant is wrapped around the pointer. 

There is a figure in front of this huge clock, standing close to the clock, the silver tail behind the figure is in a low state, almost close to the ground but also clearly shows some kind of aggression.

There is no expression on the icy and handsome face of the owner of this tail, and the cockroach's cock is shrinking and silently watching on the clock.

A few days have passed, the Knox standing in front of the huge clock has been in this state, standing in this place waiting, not leaving a step.

It is not right to say that it has remained the same for the same time. The prophet Clay, who has been fixed on the clock for a few days because of fear, feels more and more restrained from this Knox.

Like a string is pulled more and more tight, and the more it is tightened, the more the string has a danger of breaking.

But although Clay had this feeling, he saw this Knox still waiting very quietly.

Originally only as an ancient landmark of the city, the ancient clock appeared in the racial rumors. The three prophets of the Saen were alarmed. In the past few days, they have been reading ancient books to find relevant information.

The guests invited to be a guest disappeared on their planet, and this kind of thing can't be said.

You can find all the ancient books and classics in the family. You can only find a little bit of information. The only thing that the three prophets can confirm is that the effect of the clock is limited. After a certain period of time, the disappearing youth will automatically come back.

The question is how long this is a certain time, and the prophets have no way to determine.

I want to destroy something, a kind of sticky emotion gradually wraps around the heart, and Knox standing in front of the huge clock is more and more expressionless.

This Knox does not go to this mood, because it is much more important to wait for the youth to come back than to destroy something.

However, the string of the inner string that is stretched is getting tighter and tighter. The black mark on the side of the neck of Yayi seems to be felt. The original light pattern seems to be slightly deeper.

Just this night, the still-spotted pointer again vibrated slightly -

After the body completely dissipated into many small spots, at the same moment, Xie Tao's consciousness briefly fell into a vague darkness.

After waiting for a while in this darkness, Xie Zhen suddenly felt that there was a thrust behind him pushing him forward.

There is a light spot in front, and this light spot expands in the eyes of Xie Zhen, and soon the light expands to cover the entire field of vision.

For another second, Xie Tao had the feeling of walking on the ground. He saw the familiar scene in the night.

come back......

The word "了" was too late to think. When Xie Tao just got an idea, he felt that his waist was tightly surrounded by a tail, and then he was hugged by the owner of this cold tail in a familiar way, suddenly People lose the ability to act freely. However, Xie Tao did not want to move, he tried to relax his body, and this Knox circled him.

The tail circled on the waist has a tendency to tighten more and more tightly. When tightening to a certain extent, Xie Tao has prepared for the feeling of being uncomfortable.