Chapter 84

Grab the tail, of course, thank you for grabbing the end of the Knox's tail. 

Probably in the moment when Xie's hand touched the silver tail, the owner of the tail simultaneously paused and the space crack in the front was also disappeared in the second of the deviation.

Preventing the other party from leaving, Xie Zhen was not too light and heavy, and pulled the silver tail to his side.

The cool silver tail of the touch is different from the Knox, which deliberately shows indifference to the youth. This tail is not controlled by its owner and cannot be pulled out from the youth.

If you don't want to, just open his hand with his tail, but this Knox doesn't do it. So Xie Zhen did not say anything, he pulled this tail closer to himself.

The young man is now sitting on the bed, and the silver tail, which was unable to respond to the reaction after being touched, was hugged by the youth. Yai knew that he might not be able to go.

Although no one told Xie Tao about the Knox race tail, but during another world line with Yayi, Xie Tao was not too slow to see it now.

The tail should be a special part for the Knox race. It won't be touched by anyone. If it can be touched, it should at least show that this person is close to this Knox.

Ken will give him a tail. Xie Zhen can't think of the reason that Knox deliberately avoided him. But when he asked this thing, he now caught people. Xie Tao has more concerns to ask.

"What effect does this imprint have on you?" And Xie Zhen's memory is different. Originally, this Knox can only see a small black mark on the clavicle. Now it is clear on the left side of the other side. See a part of the pattern.

This black mark, similar to a certain totem, has expanded, and the relatively lighter mark color has become deeper.

Xie Tao was in the black mark of Yi Yayi from very early, but he could not find any relevant information, even Zhalard said he did not know.

Because there is really no clue, Xie Tao has temporarily pressed this matter.

Frowning at the time of the inquiry, the unsteady change of the mark made Xie Yi unable to let go of the heart. For this reason, the silver tail held by his hand was temporarily released. After standing up from the bed, he approached the Knox in the near step. I reached out and tried to touch the black mark on the neck side of the other side.

But Xie Zhen did not touch it. Yai in front of him suddenly clasped his wrist. At this moment, Xie Tao seemed to see a trace of disgust in the cyan scorpion in the vicinity.

"It's hard to see." Don't touch.

This black mark connects the darkness of his inner agitation. This darkness breeds madness. Yayi knows this very well, and he does not want the young people in front to touch this kind of thing. Especially this thing is actually not his, there is an unknown existence that put this mark on him.

That a bit of disgust is directed at the other party itself, and Xie Tao realizes this.

"What effect will it be?" Xie Yu asked again and again. There was no expression on Knox's icy and handsome face, and he stared at Xie for a moment.

But as Xie Wei watched, this Knox finally squinted and expressed his feelings, and did not add any landscaping description.

The growth of darkness and madness, out of control, these are not good things.

But it is himself who takes a laissez-faire attitude toward the inner agitation of the darkness. Yai does not want to deny that he has the urge to destroy the world.