Chapter 108

The trial cave is a peculiar place that is formed by the combination of various conditions in the geographical location. The "ghost" in the cave is not really a soul, but a natural one in this place. A dark elemental creature.

Even if these dark elemental creatures are destroyed, they will be re-aggregated in this cave. It is very simple to completely destroy these elemental creatures, as long as the specific place is destroyed.

From the environment of this place long ago, it was found to have a stimulating effect, so it was only used by the Kesu people as a trial cave.

A sleeping dragon baby, the dragon wings on both sides are naturally close together, the dragon tail is placed down, and the two front paws are holding small green gems. When Xie Wei looks down, he only sees this baby dragon slightly because of breathing. The undulating back.

This black dragon cub is afraid of the dark elemental creatures in the cave that are not conscious but active, so they have not yet reached the awakening of the race.

The massage said that the cub was very resistant to entering the cave, but on the other side, when Xie Tao saw the black dragon that had grown up, he saw a pair of golden eyes.

In this process of transformation, I don't know what the black dragon cub in another world line has experienced.

I think that in the world over there, when the old man is gone, this cub may actually live alone. Xie Yu's heart is more inclined to feel that it is not a good experience.

"After awakening, will Orie be able to better control her strength?" The idea is unfounded. Xie Tao just thought that it might have some influence.

Modo didn't think about it. He replied: "It should be better than now, but there is no way..."

Before listening to this sentence, Xie Tao nodded, as long as I know that there will be an impact.

The place where the trial cave is located is close to the Minut seaside. After knowing that the Kesu people have awakened such things today, Xie Tao went through the cave on the second day to investigate the situation.

Such caves are not only on this floating island, but also on other islands.

The entrance and exit of the cave have adult dragon guards in the humanoid form. Xie Yu went to the guards and asked, knowing that this trial cave has no rules prohibiting outsiders from entering. The guards are only set to prevent accidents. .

Originally, there was nothing but a dark elemental creature in the cave. Normally, there would be no foreigners who wanted to enter, and there was no need to establish this rule.

When Xie Tao asked in the past, it was a bit strange to accept the question of watching the dragon guard.

Touching those dark elemental creatures may be nothing to other races, but it is considered to be the weakest layer by StarCraft, and it is still a little negative for humans who only evaluate d.

"Is Auni's situation is a bit like you." Going back from the seaside cave, Xie Tao raised the Knox in his arms with a small cape on the road, and the pair was quite light. Cyan mullion. Xie Zhen's use of this sentence is not a questioning tone, but a statement. After finishing this sentence, he reached out and pinched the little horn on the head of Knox.

When can this Knox not have to avoid the eyes of others? If you don't hide your identity, there will be many people in the interstellar who will vote against this Knox. This may lead to a series of contradictions. of.

Combining the known information, Xie Tao believes that the Knox race does not do anything harmful to the world, but only he believes that it is not enough. There is evidence to be trusted by others.