Chapter 125

At the end of the war, the enemy was surely destroyed. After the invasion of Serra, the Stars, which was in a period of peaceful development, experienced the events of the various ethnic groups fighting against the enemy. Now it has truly ushered in the "gold" that was originally only in the minds of scholars. era".

In a war-free environment, races have resumed development and are growing much faster than ever.

In this state, I believe that it will take a long time for all races to achieve the prosperity they have expected.

The Knox race has survived nearly a hundred cubs, and these cubs have been transferred to the Yunbao branch for care, and now it is well known throughout the interstellar.

There are so many young quail eggs, this race that makes them deeply embarrassed and grateful will not be extinct, and the blood can continue.

This is a good news for all races in the interstellar.

The last Knox that they thought before was also in this cub nursing reserve called "Yunbao". It was not long before the news spread. Xie Tao received various anonymous grants.

This part of the grant was used to further improve the living environment of the young people. There were so many young cubs in the club, and things like bed nests needed to be purchased.

"Awkward."

"Awkward -"

A Knicks, who had just been born just before the shell was born, had round eyes and surrounded by Xie Tao. Each head had two small horns on his head, and the fluffy tail behind him seemed to move. I want to use the tail to meet Xie Wei.

The young quail eggs brought back to the Yunbao branch's heat preservation room all broke through the shell in the following three months. Xie Zhen checked it. Every Knox pup, born in the broken shell, is healthy and the life reaction is very active. .

I don't know why, as long as Xie Wei is in the heat preservation room, the Knox cub who was born with a broken shell will go to his arms without exception, and use his body to arch in his arms or use two small heads. The horns came to the top, and from the birth they showed a close dependence on Xie Tao.

The first time I saw so many Knox cubs in the current interstellar, this is an amazing miracle.

Look at the two small horns on these cubs, and the cyan sterling like a glass ball, plus the plush tail that is constantly trying to reach the youth...

The encircled parties did not mention it, and the other caregivers who looked at it were not able to watch it for a while.

The Knicks' cubs are too cute, and they continue to watch, and Xia Qi can't help thinking so.

If you want to get close to your own number of cubs, thank you even if you are holding them up, you will have to spend some time.

But there is no other way. In order to make these young people happy, Xie Tao can only do this.

There is also an adult Knox around Xie Tao, but these Knox cubs are obedient to Yayi, but they still prefer to go to Xie Zhen, unless Xie is not there, these Knox The cub will choose to be close to the second in the second place. Xie Tao picked up a Knox cub who was close to him and waited for him to hold him. After he took it up, he used his fingers to touch the two of the cicadas. Only a small horn.

"Awkward."

As soon as he was touched by the young man, he whispered. This Knox cub first arched in Xie's arms, and the plush little tail behind him tried to touch Xie's fingers.