Chapter 57

Tie... what general?

The Yunbao branch with a question mark looked at the assessment team that seemed to be as aggressive as them, and barely made this fill in the blank.

Oh, General Zarad.

The scene suddenly fell into a strange and quiet atmosphere, and the birds were silent. It seemed that the sound of the needle falling on the ground could be clearly heard, and the expressions on both sides of the face were still solidified.

As the focus of the present audience, these days, Zarad, who has been ruthlessly shaved on his face, continues to look at his eyes. His eyes are moving and he is not on anybody present.

In fact, Zarad wants to leave... No, in fact, he does not want to appear at all, why should he stand here? ?

In my heart, thinking about these things, Zarad stood on the face with his face, his face was serious, and his stance was also the most standard military posture of the military. In the eyes of the appraisal team, it was a style that the Star Alliance would have. .

But this looks like everyone in the Yunbao branch, it is very subtle.

Especially for Xia Qi, she showed a look like a disillusioned expression at this time, the whole person is not good.

For Xia Qi's performance, Xie Tao is actually understandable.

He clearly remembers that he had heard the other person say that he was a fan of General Zarad, and that the general was a big hero she especially admired...

I remembered the image of the unshaven when the other party first came to the Yunbao branch. Xie Tao was also a bit complicated at the moment. I felt that there was a sense of unreality.

General Star Alliance is in their club, as a guard - isn't it a combat instructor? ?

Other people's reaction is better than Xia Qi, but now it is also a look of thunder, face to face, they all saw the look of the other side's face.

I don't know which side is more aggressive. The first thing that broke the unusually quiet scene was the first-ranked appraisers. The other party's apex correctly gave a middle-aged man standing in front of him a military ceremony, and then the tone was quite To be careful to ask: "General, are you a combat instructor for this baby care club?"

What is the club's head? !

At this time, there is only one idea in the minds of the appraisers.

They don't know how to think about it. Such a heavyweight who once had a lame in the office and the whole Star League has to shake and shake, how can it appear in this far-reaching nursery care club? The people in the assessment team are puzzled.

"Yeah." Zarad answered with a shelf.

At the same time, Zarad felt the subtle gaze cast by his colleagues, and suddenly had a dim sum, but he still tried to maintain a positive look.

After getting an accurate answer, the appraisal team looked at the eyes of the Yunbao branch staff and it was different.

They did not look down on this club. They used a formal official attitude in the field assessment, and they could not pick out what was wrong with them. But now the faces of the big guys have to give it, and the attitude is not good. If the other party waits for them to finish the assessment, they turn to find their own confidants in the Xingmeng or the old department to say this, then they will not be able to I can't finish eating -

And maybe, the general will return to the Star Alliance Department one day.

What is the attitude of the Star League high-level generals in dealing with this stalwart general? The people with long eyes in the Star Alliance know that the high-level officials who had tried to retain when they chose to retire were already spread in the Star Alliance.