Chapter 112

Earlier, it was said that once the special weapons and equipment were removed, the disadvantages of the human race in physical ability would be revealed. At this time, the human beings were generally very weak, which is almost the consensus of all races in the interstellar. 

The cubs of most races in the interstellar are also quite dangerous to humans, so there is generally no human development towards interstellar caregivers.

Then there will be a situation in which Xie Tao stands out now.

In the various curious inquiry eyes that have been put around, they maintain a natural look that is always the same, and Xie Tao has a leisurely observation of the surrounding environment.

The Star Alliance's childcare staff assessments vary from year to year. The super-large building at the designated location is built two months before the assessment.

It is a recyclable building. After use, press the button located in the control room to recycle it with one button. After recycling, it can be taken to another location for reuse.

Equivalent to a mobile building, building materials are a special material that can be highly telescopic and extended. Xie Tao has always been curious about such buildings in the interstellar era, and it was only seen for the first time today.

The youth who were concerned by the group did not respond, but this still did not reduce the surprise and interest of others present. Many of the people who came to the assessment with the companions began to whisper with the companions.

"Is it human?..." A candidate sneaked a glance at the dark-haired young man standing in the distance, raising his elbow and hitting the waist of his companion, speaking in a hesitant and uncertain voice.

The companion also looked at the past at this time. After only a few seconds, he finally turned his head and replied in a similar tone: "Yes."

After this conversation, the two Sams from Finne Star met for a while and each saw a surprised expression on each other's face.

Yunbao Branch is a dark horse in the last Star Alliance assessment. Xie Wei is the current president of Yunbao Branch. Of course, there are people who know him.

Someone issued this question: "It is the president of the Yunbao branch, but is he not an investor... and also a nurse?"

Knowing that you know, there are not many people who really understand the situation.

After the Yunbao Branch was slightly famous, many people were surprised that the president of the Cubs Nursing Club was a human being and was the main investor of this club before, but did not understand Xie Tao at Yunbao Branch. What role does it play specifically?

"It should be that when the president is usually doing nothing, come over and take a test."

More than one person has this idea. When someone talks to someone else, many people who have heard it nearby easily agree with this statement.

Just come over and take a test of the time, the other party should not even be able to test c-level evaluation...

They do not mean to despise the human race, but it is well known that human beings are indeed not suitable for the profession of interstellar caregivers.

Humans have a natural disadvantage in scoring physical abilities. It is impossible to get high scores in this score. It is more likely that ordinary scores cannot be achieved. This short board is enough for the interstellar nurses to evaluate humans. The race has become harsh. There are more whispers, and some will pass to Xie Zhen's ear, but it will have no effect on him.