Chapter 5

I have fully mastered the method of using small bottles, and I also learned how to mix rations. Xie Wei is now basically lighting up the skills to feed the cubs.

However, there are still a few cubs who don't know what kind of race. Xie Zhen suddenly feels that he needs a copy of the "Baby Encyclopedia" to supplement his lack of common sense and to understand the habits of different ethnic groups.

The Takila cub, who crouched on Xie's leg, was still squatting, and it seemed to be falling asleep, and the swinging of the tail gradually became smaller and smaller. Xie Tao's leg is actually a bit numb, but he still did not push the cub away.

Sleeping in a cub is also a technical activity. A young cub like a race will be very noisy. It is not every nurse who can sleep. In the star rating listed by Star Alliance for the profession of the nurses, the cubs sleep a certain proportion.

I have never seen this Takila cub want to sleep after drinking milk. Xia Qi still has no reaction at the beginning. When she returns to God, she goes to the human youth who are still sitting cross-legged. It went over there.

Xia Qi wants to take this seemingly asleep Takila cub back to its nest, but she just approached her arm and stretched her hand in half. This Takila cub suddenly The eyes slammed open, and the throat snorted more slowly than before, and the thick, short, fluffy tails slammed on the ground several times.

Not happy to hold. Xia Qi knows the lonely nature of the Takila race, so she quickly took her hand back and put a little helpless expression on her face. She felt that the cub was already asleep and wanted to come over and take the other person back to the bed.

Since I am still awake, I am sure I will not hold it...

"Is it necessary to take it back to the room?" Xie Zhen hugged the Takila cub who suddenly opened his eyes, and stood up at the same time. Because of sitting on his legs, Xie Tao just stood up. Not standing still.

The other party has to work more than him. He will take the cub back to the nest and he will do it. Xie Tao thinks so.

"..." Xia Qi looked at the Takila cub, who was held by the young man but did not struggle at all, and was very obedient. He nodded with a slow half-shooting reaction.

Say good, unhappy, let's hold, say good, can't move? ? Although the inner activity is extremely rich at this time, Xia Qi tries to maintain his own stable image.

It didn't take much time to hold Tachira's cub back into the nest, but when she came back, Xie Tao saw that his two colleagues seemed to be discussing things, and one of them saw the topic on him as soon as he saw him.

"Today is the turn of me, but I think it should be better to let the newcomers know more about it, so that when the turn is later, they will be more proficient." Zhao Chuan said to the other two.

The newcomer is of course he is, Xie Wei did not hear the predecessor, do not know what this is saying, so he cast a question to Xia Qi. "Nothing, just to change the water for the mermaid cub." Xia Qi shook her head to the youth, she would not know Zhao Chuan just to let himself steal a lazy, but also said so loudly. Now that the new colleague is coming, this person wants to throw away the work he should do.

Think beautiful!

If their clubs were short of manpower and they couldn't recruit new people, Xia Qi had already told the old president that he would squid the other side.

It is obviously more affectionate to the new colleagues who are willing to take care of the youngsters. Xia Qi suddenly picks up his face and puts his face on his face, ready to help Xie Tao speak.