Chapter 37

The ice crystals are close, even though there is still a short distance, Xie Tao has been able to feel the icy coldness of the crystals transmitted by the crystal.

This is a colorless and transparent ice crystal that crystallizes very clearly and looks even shiny under the reflection of the sun.

It was held in the hand by a mermaid cub, and the ice crystal was unexpectedly beautiful.

Seeing that the young man has not taken over the things in his hand this time, this mermaid cub seems to be a little eager, put the body close to the shore, and try to bring the transparent ice crystals closer to the youth.

"a..." issued a somewhat weak voice, this mermaid cub still holding a gift that it was not easy to succeed, holding a hand close to the youth.

It was only last night that I suddenly developed the acquired abilities. This mermaid cub did not have any theoretical understanding of this new ability that he possessed. It just instinctively tried to use this new ability that suddenly came.

You can control the water, and you can condense the water into a transparent ice crystal while controlling the water.

This ability is actually not so easy to control. This mermaid cub wanted to make the water become a shape yesterday, and tried many times and failed halfway.

The seawater that is picked up will gradually form a certain shape under the idea of ​​mermaid pups, but it is easy to fall apart when it is halfway through the success. The seawater that has lost its ability can only fall back to the sea.

There is also a difference in the ice crystals that are condensed each time, the difference being the hardness of the ice crystals and the melting time.

These two situations are due to the fact that this mermaid cub is still very unfamiliar with the control of the abilities. The use of abilities is entirely dependent on instinct to explore.

And as a cub, this little mermaid currently has very limited power.

The transparent ice crystal that is now in my hand is the result of the mermaid cub trying to succeed many times before, and it wants to present this thing to the human youth in front of it.

Under the eyes of the mermaid juvenile full of expectation, the ice crystal was taken. Xie's hand just touched the ice crystal, and the left eyebrow could not help but jump.

Under the gaze of the simple expectation of the cub, I refused to take a cold breath, and thanked me for the slowness of the coldness, so that I could adapt to the cold feeling conveyed by this ice crystal.

It is an ice crystal that is forcibly condensed by a power. This crystal is not exactly the same as ordinary ice. For the contact with Xie Tao, in the moment just now, he even had the feeling of chilling into the body, the whole person was cold.

Fortunately, this feeling lasted only a short second, and he could hold back and not let his face change.

This is what the mermaid cub wants to give him. It is obvious that he hopes he will like it.

If he does not show a good response after taking over, then this cub will certainly be very disappointed and depressed. Xie Wei certainly does not want this result. The caudal fins swayed from side to side, and the mermaid cubs swimming on the shore looked up and looked at the ice crystal that was taken over by the youth. They began to work hard to make a sound, and read the two words formed by the transparent crystal.

"pa............pa."

It's right, now I've learned how to smoothly issue these two consecutive syllables. The mermaid cub's ice blue fish tail under the water is also moving, waiting for the youth's response.