Chapter 45

Waiting for Xie Wei to return to the Yunbao Branch, there has been a round of small-scale rumors about the Hoddy family. The public opinion is completely one-sided. 

Digging out the Hoddy family's defeat and specific incident information, this time with the Hoddy family standing on the opposite side becomes very obvious. According to the clues, many people can easily think of the Yunbao branch in this incident. The role played.

"Ken is going to be a big family for the youngest, and this club is really not easy."

"It is estimated that the Horde family has never thought about the opposite side and can give it all the evidence. The result of being too confident is to overturn the boat, but I am also dissatisfied anyway."

"It may not be so courage to change a club. Although the family cubs are not enrolled in this Yunbao branch, I will verbally support this club first. I hope that this club will be better and better in the future."

In contrast to the condemnation of the Hoody family, in a condemnation, the Star Network has emerged some people who say good things to the Yunbao Branch.

The performance on the tour star is very obvious. The star account of Yunbao Branch has been continuously rising fans' attention in these days.

"The official number of our club has tens of thousands of attention." Looking at the number of fans, Xia Qi, who is responsible for managing the club's account, is of course very happy.

When you think about the number of fans of the interstellar population and other famous clubs, the number of fans is not enough, but it is also their business.

The trial won the case, and the club was unexpectedly more famous. The mood of the people inside the Yunbao branch also relaxed.

However, after Xie Tao returned to the Yunbao branch, he was still thinking about another thing, about the mermaid cub.

In the mermaid race, after the baby clam is born, the parents will take this cub to receive the blessing of the sea god, which is a tradition of the mermaid race.

The location is in Helen Mitt, and there is a holy spring in front of the statue of the sea god in the center of the city. There is a deep blue spar in the holy spring.

Birthstone, Alexis.

It is said that it is a blessing of the god of the sea. In fact, it is more appropriate to call the birth blessing. Parents who bring the cubs at home to receive the blessings before the birth of the stone must be full of good wishes for the birth of the cub.

The mermaid cub, which can be home-divided, is a posthumous child. The mother did not leave long after the cub was born, so Xie Tao was thinking that this mermaid cub might not have received this blessing.

Parents are absent, and others in the family can make a move to discard the cubs on distant planets. No matter what point of view, Xie can't stop this speculation.

Originally, I was only thinking about the idea that the younger parents were not passing away. The more she thought about it, the more the thought was rooted in his heart.

"Papa?" found that the youth was escaping, and the mermaid cubs who were swimming near the pool gently grabbed the young trouser legs, but they did not clamor, just quietly clutching their parents. Hearing the voice of the cub, Xie Tao came back to God, and he made a decision in his heart.

This mermaid cub was very lucky to survive. Although the time was late, Xie Tao wanted this little mermaid to receive the same blessings as other cubs in the same family.

After discussing with other people in the club and getting unanimous approval, Xie Tao immediately arranged the itinerary.

To go to Helen Mitter, Xie Tao did not think about the Hoddy family on this planet.