Chapter 75

On the day when Morrison officially started working at Yunbao Branch, Xie Tao was preparing to call everyone to let everyone know about her new colleagues this morning. When he first entered the living room, he found that several people had already arrived earlier than him. . 

Going to the room and walking to the hall, Xie Tao saw a scene that made him very awkward in the hall.

There are only a few chubby cockroaches who don't use color feathers to fly in midair, and next to these chubby cockroaches, it's obviously a little bigger than these cockroaches.

This cub also strives to constantly swing up and down the small fins on both sides of the body, flying with the cubs of the Kuti and Kuweis, and from time to time in the process of flapping the fins, it seems to be quite happy. Call.

Xie Wei: "..."

Just like seeing a fat little penguin flying in the sky, Xie Yan raised his hand and blinked his eyes to confirm that he was really wrong. The wrong expression on his face could not help but become more obvious.

The younger son of the Riley race does not have the ability to fly. Xie Zhen remembers that he saw it from the Encyclopedia of Pupae. Even if you directly observe the body structure of this Riley cub, the pair of fin fins should also be loaded. Can't afford the body weight of this cub.

Although there is an effort to swing the fins up and down, the speed of this Riley cub flapping its wings is obviously not comparable to that of a few chubby babies. Xie Tao looks up and can clearly see the pair of fins. .

How can this fly?

Probably Xie Wei's standing here is so difficult for others to notice that Zarad, who came to the living room earlier than him, patted his shoulder and waited for the past to raise his finger. Morrison, who is holding a teacup not far away, said: "You don't all know that this guy's ability is to adjust gravity. He uses his power, so the baby can fly."

Actually it is not flying, but it should be floating, and when the Riley cubs wave their fins to generate some driving force, the body in a gravity-free state can look like flying forward.

After listening to this explanation, Xie Zhen's face showed some expression.

However, this kind of continuous and precise control is also very labor-intensive for dozens of minutes.

Did not say this sentence, Zarad looked at the person sitting next to the round table, do not look at the other side now has no expression sitting there to make tea, in fact, the ability continues to act on the Riley cub.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Zarad couldn't really imagine it. His colleague who worked together in the military department was still very cynical when he was a parent.

"Hey, hey~"

The tenderness of the tenderness is far and near, and Xie Tao raises his eyes again, and he can see that the rich fluffy Riley cub flies over his fins and bumps into him, waiting for him to touch his head. Then flew to Morrison's arms sitting next to the round table.

The other three chubby babies who flew with the Riley cubs flew into Xie Zhen's arms, and now they are licking Xie's fingers with a pointed light bird. The three cubs were the three who were taken to the Orte Stars by Xie Tao. Xie Hao raised his hand and put the feathers on the chubby cockroaches. After finishing the arrangement, Xie was in these three. The soft back feathers of the cubs touched.

"Oh." In the arms of Xie Yu, these three chubby babies are holding their heads and looking at the face of Xie Zhen, and they look very embarrassed.

Xie licked the cubs for a while, and after the three chubby cockroaches flew away from his arms, he walked over to Morrison.

Interested in convening everyone to let everyone know new colleagues, but Xie Tao is actually trying to let the latter know Yayi who is following him.