Chapter 65

Since I couldn't sit still, Xie Wei got up from the stool and cast his gaze on the side: "I will go see you. 

There are more than a dozen cubs in the house around me. It is certainly impossible for Xie Tao to go out with this dozen cubs, especially there are some little babies who have just been born for a few days.

Nick wants to follow him. He only takes a Muka cub out of the house. Xie Zhen feels that there is no problem. The other cubs in the house are looked after by an adult Muka.

Together with a Knox in a humanoid form, Xie Tao left the village with the next person.

The planet in which the Muka people live does have a low vegetation coverage, but it is not a desert. It is more appropriate to describe its practical wilderness in an undeveloped area without town buildings.

After Xie Tao left the village, this unmanned area passed by is such a scene. In the vast land, you can see sparse vegetation, that is, bushes and some green grass. Trees can also see a few trees, at least making the land look less ridiculous.

"This place can have more trees." On the way, looking at the wilderness, Xie Tao put forward his thoughts on the people who led the way. "If you can plant a shelter forest here, the sand should not affect the wind." In the village."

Wind-proof and sand-fixing, this is the knowledge that Xie Tao acquired in the original world. I did not expect to use it in this world.

Although the Muka can adapt to the current environment, if it can create a more comfortable living environment, then why not.

Duke nodded and wrote down the words of Xie Tao. In this uninhabited area, Duke did not dare to relax his vigilance.

Duke does not worry about safety at ordinary times, but now there are several adult Mukas who did not return to the village at normal times, which made Duke subconsciously think about whether these Mukas had encountered on the way back.

Because of the lack of jurisdiction in the Seine Star, some people in the interstellar who need to hide their identity may come to Seine for a while, which is why Seinestar is considered to be not good.

Normally, the criminals who go to the Seine Star to avoid the wanted will not dare to provoke the aborigines on this planet. After all, the fighting power of the Muka people is obvious in the interstellar, the Muka community and the population are quite a lot. To provoke a group.

If you want to confront a group of Mukas, you must at least be a professional ground force, otherwise you don't have to think about it.

Originally, it is necessary to hide the identity. The escaped fugitives will naturally choose to be as low-key as possible, but this time there is an exception.

As Xie Tao moved closer to the mine, the adult Muka who were worried about it were indeed confronting the enemy of a team.

The four men in this team chose to come to the Star of the Stars to escape the star-studded sneak hunts. The four gangs that were originally attached to the Stars gang can be said to be quite famous throughout the Stars. Of course, The notorious reputation. In recent years, the Orka Star Brigade has been subjected to a joint campaign of multiple races for committing crimes. The Star Alliance has played its role and has subsequently issued a reward for it.

About three months ago, the star gang was disintegrated under the chase of the multi-party army. Most of the personnel in the Star Corps had been arrested and detained in the Star Alliance prison.

It is a pity that the chasing party failed to grasp the leader of the star thief gang and several senior personnel, and let these people escape. The few people who escaped were the four people who fled to the Seine star at this time.