Chapter 118

In fact, many races have the ability to distinguish the breath, but the Vik is the most, and the perception of breath is more acute than all other races in the interstellar. 

Many races will smell the atmosphere of adults when they are young. When they grow up, they don't have this habit. The ability to perceive breath is weakened in adulthood.

In the Yunbao branch, in addition to the staff is a cub, the breath of the youth has changed, and many of the cubs who like to be around Xie Zhen have found out.

"Is it all learned from Ain..." I don't know how these young cubs smelled on him today. Xie Tao picked up two more claws and put them on his lap, and still sniffed on it. Cubs, doubts and some helplessly said this sentence.

Although the act of smelling the breath is not of special significance to the youngsters outside the Vickers, the smell of the close-up adults is changed, and it is indispensable for the cubs to repeatedly smell and confirm.

It's not just that Xie Zhen feels puzzled. Now other adults in the room who see this picture feel the same way. They don't want to change their breath and think farther. Xia Qi said at this time: "Maybe these young cubs see Xiao Ain every day. I'm smelling you, and I'm interested in doing it today."

Xie Tao also inclined to think so, until Yayi came close.

It was almost not long after Yayi approached. The vik cub, who had been smelling the breath in Xie's arms, moved his body away from Xie's arms and then sniffed on this Knox. A second sounded.

"Wang Hao."

This kind of connection made Xie Zhen think of something, and suddenly the voice snorted very low, vaguely, Xie Tao was a little aware of why this Vicker cub always sounded when he sniffed him.

In many alien races, there is a saying of breath sign, this behavior is to confirm the possession of the partner.

There are many ways to leave a breath mark, and ordinary contact, like touch and kiss, can leave a breath.

It's just that the breath mark is relatively light, and the time that can be kept is very short. It usually dissipates almost after one day. If you want to keep the breath, you need to repeat the mark.

There are also ways to leave a long-term breath mark on a partner. As long as it is possessed in the true sense, the dominant party's breath will remain on the bearer for a long time.

This consciousness made Xie Wei's expression a little unnatural for a few seconds, especially when he saw the silver tail behind the Knox in the vicinity, could not help but shortly cough and cover up.

This tail...

I thought that this silver tail was firmly circled on his waist last night, and controlled to lift his body up and down, Xie Zhen could not help but immediately look away.

Another scent that became apparent in the youth, the youngsters who knew the sensation in the Yunbao branch recognized it. The larvae of the mermaids would not smell, but Gal would have thought that the youth and the Knox in front of it were in a relationship, and the little mermaid, who was held by the nurses in the hall, looked at the latter with blue eyes. The opening gave a syllable to Yai to let everyone in the house hold it.

"Papa -"

The name is particularly loud and loud with a tender but clear voice. This is only the mermaid cub with light gold short hair shaking the caudal fin at the end of his small fishtail. The blue eyes look quite bright.

Except for the parties, the other adults in the house have not been able to react for a long time.

The little mermaid's "Papa" to Yayi was too impactful on the rest of the room. Several people now have a look of stunned expression, so that the expression of a dull expression can only be lifted for a few seconds.