Chapter 40

The sound of the cub, with the kind of crying. 

The sound of this effort by the mermaid cubs seems to have finally broken through some of the heavy barriers that have been suppressed, and it has really been conveyed.

Hearing the voice, whether it was Xie Zhen or Zarad, both of them were directly on the spot.

The mind was blank for a moment, and Xie Tao first reacted. After he squatted down, he rarely showed a little fuss. He didn't know how to squat. He only grabbed his trouser legs, and half cried and called him the "Papa" mermaid cub.

At one glance, the mermaid cub did not grab his trouser legs, but further put his hand on his knees. The ice blue fishtail under the water was much larger than usual, and anyone can easily see it now. The mood of this little cub.

Putting both small hands on the young man's knees, this mermaid cub borrows to move the body closer to the youth side, which looks like trying to get ashore.

"Papa -!"

I didn't even realize that I had made a sound. This little pup is now thinking only about going to the youth side, instinctively trying to attract the attention of the youth with sound and action.

Seeing the series of measures made by the cubs, even if the reaction is slow, Xie Tao now knows that he has to pick up the mermaid cub.

Didn't let the cubs struggle again, Xie Tao immediately took the little mermaid swimming near the pool and took it up from the water. He didn't go to the towel next to him, so he directly took the mermaid cub to his arms. Inside.

The upper body clothing is inevitably stained with a lot of water. After Xie Wei stood up, he took the towel that Zarad handed him and wrapped his baby in his arms.

Throughout the process, the little mermaid in Xie Zhen's arms still stretched out his hand and grabbed his clothes. He made a low-pitched sound like a crying cry, and he stalked him in his arms.

"Gaer..." Xie Tao now has no time to communicate with the other people. He holds the mermaid cub who is holding his clothes. He raises his hand comfortably and gently pats this one. The back of the cub, trying very hard to make this baby good.

This cub is giving him the golden peas, and the golden peas that fall out of the reddish eyelids quickly become a very small and beautiful spar. It was too late to pick up, and some spar fell on the tile floor and made a loud noise.

Zarad looked at the mermaid cub and cried and clung to the scene of youth. He suddenly felt that he seemed to be a villain in a fairy tale at this moment, and that he was a young man. The image of the wicked who was forcibly taken away from the parents.

"I didn't want others to take Carr away, I didn't want to want you." Knowing that this mermaid cub must understand the words of Zarad just now, this response will be reflected. At the same time, a finger is stretched out, and the tears on the face of the baby in the arms are gently and gently. The golden peas that didn't have time to become spar left two wet traces on the little face of this mermaid cub, with reddish eyes, unless it was a hard-hearted person, this small The appearance of the mermaid is undoubtedly easy to be soft.

Judging from the reaction of this cub, Zarad is no longer in doubt about what he just thought...

He just thought, maybe after the mermaid cub grows up and understands what the interests and financial interests are, he will choose to return to the Hoddy family.

But now I can see that this little mermaid is so afraid that the youth will not look like it. It shows such a fierce reaction and even makes a sound for it. Zarad believes that this person is younger than the position of the owner. You must be more eager to grow up with the care of the youth.