Chapter 103

To say that this Vicker cub is the most intimate person in the Yunbao branch, anyone with eyes can see that Xie Wei, the daily sniffing is the best embodiment. 

Except for the youth, this young cub did not have such a sustained sniffing performance on other people in the club. Today, this cub tries to get close to the smell of Yai's body, so Xia Qi and others do not want to understand. How is this going.

Yai did not hold this cub and did not feed the cub. In theory, this cub would not have the initiative to approach the past to sniff.

Until the hearing of Zarad's speculation, the talents put down this question.

This is probably because this young child is no stranger to Yai's breath...

The youth will always have the smell of Knox, and this Vick cub will smell the young people every day, and will indirectly smell the smell left by Yayi.

Probably curious about this extra smell that can always be heard, this little cub will now try to directly smell the other's breath.

Being kissed by a young cub close to him, Yai stood still and did not move, but his look was cold but he let the Vick cub act.

This Knox was also caught by the little mermaid. Xie Wei looked at the scene and couldn't help but smile and smile.

"Wang Hao."

The act of sniffing the atmosphere of Yayi continued and soon, after the end, the Vicker cub approached Xie Tao with a more familiar atmosphere, and once again went to the youth when he was held in his arms. Gently sniffed it up.

I already know that this behavior is the embodiment of this Vickers' expression of their love for their love. Xie Tao will hold this baby cub every morning for a while, wait until the baby is smelling enough in his arms. Touch your head down.

"If the living room is expanded again, the overall layout will not change, so Ain does not need to re-recognize the environment." In the living room, Xie Tao discussed this matter with other people.

Since the Yunbao branch has entered the top three in the interstellar rankings, there will be parents who will send their cubs to their clubs for a while, and to a certain extent, the expansion of the living house is inevitable.

The club staff, especially the childcare staff, also need to recruit a few more.

Now, the club's funds are relatively sufficient. Among the recruited staff, Xie Tao intends to hire two nurses of a-level evaluation, and then hires the nurses of the b-level evaluation to make up the manpower.

"Don't change, or just move the expansion part, the existing main activity areas continue to be kept...?" No one shook his head. Xia Qi put forward an idea after nodding.

It was not easy for the Vickers to familiarize themselves with the environment of their clubs in the company of the youth these days. Of course, they could not let this young man's efforts be wasted.

It's already very hard to see the youngster's eyes invisible, and these adults should go to care for the baby. Regarding the plan of Xie Tao, there was no objection to everyone present. When it was said that the club had a relatively good financial situation recently, after Xie and other people discussed it, they unanimously decided to raise the living conditions for the children in the club and replace them with a new batch of new ones. Bed nest.

The new bed nests are the latest in the market, and they are also the most popular bed nests for parents and nurses. They will adjust the most suitable temperature according to the baby's physical condition. It is said that even the cubs who recognize the bed will like it.