Chapter 11

Doorman?

Hearing the words of Xie Zhen, Xia Qi moved his gaze to the man who looked like a sly in front, and looked at it for a few seconds before finally agreeing to the point. 

If you go to the other side, this is a bit of a bad image. Xia Qi can see that the other side should have regular exercise, and it is a good physique. In theory, it can be qualified for the work of the guard.

Judging from the point that the other party insisted on repaying, Xia Qi felt that although the person had just rushed in without a head and brain, the behavior was not appropriate, but the heart should not be bad, and even quite honest.

Honest people are good. Thinking of this, Xia Qi said: "The wages of the guards will be lower than the nurses and accountants recruited in the front, but there are also 3,000 credit points, and our clubs are employees who eat and live."

"If the work is done well, I can renew my salary after one year." This is not Xia Qi's decision, but Xie Tao told her before she was responsible for interviewing and picking people.

The reason for this is that Xia Qi feels that the front person looks too unemployed. It is estimated that the other party is dismissed by the employer during the time when there is no power. The days may be very bitter. If the other party is willing to work hard afterwards, it will not be impossible for them to continue to provide jobs to each other after one year.

The guard, the salary of 3000 credits - the former Star Alliance general who led the joint army to let countless enemies hold their heads and squirrels, almost completely listened to the words of the two men, secretly acted a bit stiff face, Zarad Nodded, it took a long while to squeeze a voice out of my teeth: "...good."

Originally, Zarad was ready. No matter how much money the young man asked him, he would immediately agree if he couldn't blink. But Zarad never imagined that the young man in front of him would not follow the routine!

In order to restore the ability, this requirement is nothing at all, and Zarad repeatedly persuaded himself in his heart.

Isn't it the one-year guard at this Cubs Nursing Club? What happened to the guard, the guard is also a legitimate profession -

Any legitimate profession is worthy of respect. Thinking of this truth, Zarad's choppy mood finally calmed down.

"Then sign the contract." Xia Qi has always been a refreshing person. When she listened to the other party's promise, she immediately went to the office to take the contract.

The middle-aged man with a beard and awkward does not look at the specific content of the contract, and signs it directly with his eyes closed. The signing is the word "Zalad". Anyway, there are so many people calling this name in StarCraft. Zarad signed with no scruples.

"Zalard...?" Xia Qi looked at the name of the contract, could not help but look at the other side with a little weird expression, like sighing.

They are called Zarad. How else is the Admiral of Star Alliance, the great hero who maintains interstellar peace, and the other party is so mixed...

"What's wrong?" Noticing Xia Qi's reaction, Xie Tao moved across the line to ask.

"No." Xia Qi shook her head. "The name of the new colleague is exactly the same as a big hero I admire. General Zarard of Star Alliance, I am his fan!" Xia Qi said that this is true and sincer. Who in the Stars did not know that the joint army commanded by General Zhalad had not defeated and successfully completed more than a dozen peacekeeping operations, which was called a famous name.

However, General Zarad himself is extremely low-key, which makes most people only know the name, but this does not prevent the other party from becoming the object of admiration of many younger generations.