Chapter 51

The young man put on a pendant necklace, and the crystal clear dark blue jade is lightly attached to the skin. The cool touch makes the mermaid cub in the arms of Xie Yu like it.

This feeling is like touching the sea, and the mermaid race has a natural love for water.

Xie Tao stood in front of two tombstones for a while, because the sentence he had just said last time, the mermaid cubs he was holding now looked at the photos embedded in the two tombstones on the front.

These square stones don't talk, they don't move, only the photos are quietly embedded on the top.

Looking at it, the mermaid cub nestled in the arms of Xie Zhen instinctively arched the former.

Although he still doesn't know what these square stones are, the little mermaid instinctively wants to express his dependence on the young people holding it, and also seeks a sense of security for the youth.

"Gael." In response to the child's dependence, Xie Tao held the little mermaid a little more secure.

What surprised Xie Zhen was that he saw the Knox next to him lowering his head at this time. I don't know if it was intentional or unintentional. The little horn on the left is a little close to the mermaid cub.

Then Xie Tao looked at the mermaid cub in his arms and reached out and grabbed the Knox's little horn. After successfully catching it, Xie Tao touched the head of the cub again, and soon saw this. Only the little mermaid returned to the state of gently shaking the caudal fin.

After I had a good cub, Xie Yu looked at Knox, who was being caught by the mermaid cub, and was actually a little surprised.

This Knoxken let the young cub grab the horn of his side. To some extent, it can be considered as a mermaid cub...

All the planned trips of Helen Mitter Star have been completed, and the Starship ticket is booked. Xie Tao took the two cubs together and went home.

After arriving at Gaia Star, it was a few days later. After returning to Yunbao Branch, the first thing Xie Tao did was to take out the holy spring water that he took in a small bottle in front of the statue of Poseidon, and spread it softly in the hall of the house. Sit down on the floor of the blanket.

The cubs who have just received basic combat training from Zarad are now sitting next to Xie Tao. Xie Tao temporarily stopped the fluffy fluff that he wanted to climb to him. Please wait for it first.

The spring water contained in the transparent bottle is sea blue. Xie Wei ordered the spring water on the amount of the baby's fluff in the order from left to right.

Individual foreheads are not fluffy cubs, like Moyer Cubs, when Xie Tao points his finger, the cubs swayed and pointed the small tail.

To the Muka cub, this huge cub is standing on the far side. Thanks to the height of the cub, Xie Wei stood up.

The scarlet squint stares at the young man who is close to him. This Muka cub has a terrible shape that is easy to be fearful. If it is the average person, it is estimated that it is facing the scarlet and icy scarlet erect. I have not dared to move. Although the cub is just a year old, the Muka cub is much taller than an adult. The huge size makes this Muka cub, which is dangerous in shape, more invisible. Have an aggressive nature.

But Xie Wei stood in front of this Muka cub and raised his hand to take a picture of the sharp forearm of the cub. Then he extended the index finger of the holy spring water to the cub alone and put the finger up. It's up.

The scarlet erect gaze that had been on the face of the young man shifted his gaze to the finger that the young man extended. The Muka cub seemed to be thinking about it for a few seconds, and finally lowered his head and made his head cold and firm. The body of the body gently touches the fingertips of the young man with the spring water.