Author's Note

Hi love!

Thank you for showing interest in my story. 

A bit of info before you dive in:

Main characters are Madeline (OC), Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff and Tony Stark also have pretty prominent roles in this. The rest of the Avengers also feature but not as heavily as these characters.

This is my first story ever so the first few chapters might seem a little rushed but I swear it gets better. The relationship with OC and Steve moves very fast but Bucky is more of a slow burn.

There are a lot of chapters which might seem intimidating, but that's mainly because most of my chapters are fairly short. They are around 1000-2000 words each, some are less and some are more (the smut chapters are usually a lot more lol). 

The story takes place within a changed timeline. Captain America: Winter Soldier happened however Civil War did not. In this book, Tony forgives Bucky. That had to be done for the characters to be able to explore the love triangle. 

The chapters change POV's so look out for that! It always says at the beginning who we're currently following. The POV's change between Madeline (OC), Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. 

SMUT WARNING. There is A LOT of smut. The characters act like teenagers most of the time. In this book, we explore smut. And boundaries. Kink warnings are: Public, dirty talk (a lot), rough, praise, degradation, pet names, oral sex (male and female receiving), unprotected sex (both vaginal and anal), poly/DP (both at once/two holes lol), threesomes, teasing, watching, spanking, hair pulling, edging, domination, overstimulation, blindfolding, dumbification, breeding kink, and especially that damn metal arm. The arm will also eventually vibrate, because.. why not. 

I will never be including non-con in this book because it makes me uncomfortable. 

This book is mainly focusing on LOVE. It contains the drama of a love triangle and exploring your feelings while navigating a polyamorous relationship, but will also include missions/HYDRA backstories. However, the main focus is love and relationships which means that there a lot of emotional chapters (more so than action). 

There will also be a fair amount of ANGST. You've been warned. This story is full of love, fluffy times, cuddling, jealousy, possessiveness, toxic behavior, angst, and the characters will most definitely act like assholes from time to time - but will also act very fluffy and adorable for the rest of the time. 

IMPORTANT. I've been getting a lot of comments about this so I might as well address it in advance. Steve calls Madeline doll in the first chapters, he does that up until Bucky comes back to the compound (ish). Once the throuple develops he stops completely. He calls her doll for two reasons, 1. I liked the nickname and when I first wrote this book, I didn't think Bucky would be a part of it, so I gave it to Steve. 2. Steve is from the same era as Bucky - Bucky does not have a "claim" on that nickname (it's not canon even if a lot of you think it is - it's really not, promise) so if Bucky called girls doll, Steve would too, realistically. However, don't worry, he will stop doing it once we're further in. 

I love when you guys interact! Please feel free to comment anything that springs to mind, any references you notice etc. Please also vote on the chapters you enjoy, that gives me a sense of what kind of content I should include more in the story!

The book has ended but I will be writing some continuations for it in forms of drabbles/oneshots etc set in the universe. They will be in my oneshot book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/308549989-oneshots-a-collection-of-stories-by 

Otherwise I hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading! <3