Chapter 85:

And this whole thing mostly is a sex scene so if you don't like those then you'll wanna skip this chapter. . .

---------------------------------------------------------

I trailed my hands up Paris's chest before pushing him back away from me.

''Harp, What exactly do you think you're doing?'' I demanded despite already knowing damn well what he was trying to do.

Paris sighed, Leaning over me where I sat in my chair, His arms caging me in as he placed his hands on either armrest of the chair.

''Take a wild guess.'' Paris hissed out, His face inches from mine as he narrowed his eyes ever so slightly.

I glanced away from his green-ish hazel eyes.

Never noticed they were slightly hazel up close. . .That's very concerning that I have now noticed that. . .

''Paris we're at work. Besides, If you're horny go fuck one of your soulmates'' I hissed out, Reaching my hands up to his shoulders.

Before my hands could even touch his shoulders, His grabbed me by my wrists, Pinning my arms quickly to the armrests of the chair as tingles raced up my arms.

''That's exactly what I'm about to do'' Paris purred out, Moving so his face was right next to my ear.

Oh right. . .

I held my breath as he released my wrists, Moving his hands down to slip up under my shirt, Resting on the bare skin of my hips, Making me twitch slightly as the tingles started to form there.

''So you're just going to go and do this even if I don't want this to happen?'' I asked coldly, Looking over his shoulder and towards a plain white-ish beige wall.

The other man sighed, His head moving to rest on my shoulder.

''If you tell me to stop I will, But I haven't heard that word from you yet.'' Paris murmured before slowly trailing his hands up my chest, Brushing lightly over my nipples as his movement caused my shirt to ride up, Allowing the cool air of my office to hit my skin.

Biting my lip, I kept as quiet as I could, My hands clenching into fists at my sides.

I refused to look in Paris's direction as he turned to stare at me, A smug smirk on his face.

A choked squeak of surprise escaped me as he proceeded to lightly bite at the side of my neck.

''What the hell, Are you some sort of wild animal or something?'' I demanded, My face burning as I moved away from him as much as I could while still remaining in my chair, My hand coming up to my neck where Paris had nibbled at me.

''Hey now, I'm not the one getting a hard on.'' Paris pointed out, Causing my attention to snap down towards my groin.

Sure enough, My pants were tenting slightly at my groin.

''I-'' I squeaked out, Caught off guard as I slowly started to note the growing tension below.

I ducked my head down as Paris chuckled, Embarrassment flaring.

I am not doing this here. . .Seemed okay at first, It's not though. . .

Placing my hands on his shoulders, I was about to push him away when he grabbed my wrists, Pinning them above my head with one hand.

I tilted my head back slightly as he started to kiss at my neck.

''Paris. . .'' I hissed out, Not finishing what I was going to say.