epilogue: 1

Happy holidays to you all!  (Ten extra chapters 1/10)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Humming softly to myself, I added the final touches to the dish I had been excited to make ever since this morning.

The others are going to love this!

A smile was on my face as I set the dining room table, taking off my apron as I placed out the homemade mini breads and the creamy chicken pot pie pasta I had been excitedly waiting to make until the first frost happened.

It was nice making meals for my husbands, warmed a part of me that wanted to provide for my soulmates.

Letting out a peaceful sigh, I took a step back from the table as I looked over my work, distantly noting the sound of the front door unlocking as I did so.

''Roux! I'm home!'' Kadin called out, making a grin bloom on my face as I turned and raced to the front hall where he was taking off his jacket and shoes.

A laugh left the other man as I hugged him from behind, not catching him by surprise in the slightest.

''Hello love- Oh Roux, you've got a bit of flour-'' Kadin chuckled out as he turned to look at me, raising his hand to wipe flour off of my face, causing a flush to warm my face at his gentle touch.

His eyes sparkled with warm emotion as he smiled at me, looking a bit tired, but still happy to be home.

''Welcome home! Are you hungry?'' I asked excitedly, trying to drag my spouse towards the dining room as he struggled out of his jacket, causing him to huff out another little chuckle.

''Awfully eager there, what did you create now?'' He questioned with fond amusement as I led him into the cozy room, excitedly presenting him with the a bit over the top spread of food.

Kadin took one look at the food before letting out an impressed little whistle, reaching out to grab one of the mini loves of bread before I lightly slapped his hand, making my husband raise his eyebrows in surprise.

''The others are supposed to be home soon, please wait for them'' I protested, pouting slightly as a small smile formed on my husband's face.

I raised my head to keep eye contact with the other man as he moved closer, lightly resting his hands on my hips.

''Do I have to wait for them for everything?'' He questioned softly, gently pulling me closer, giving me every single chance to break away from him the entire time. . .Like he always does.

I relaxed into his embrace as his hands gently rubbed at the small of my back.

''Might I sneak a kiss before they return?'' He asked, a soft note of teasing in his voice as my face warmed under his gaze.

For the five years we've been here, it's been very difficult to get any moment of alone time with just one partner.

As Ambrose liked to say, this house was a horny cave and no one can get away with anything without the others getting involved.

''Yes! We've got to hurry thou-'' I started to say before the two of us distantly heard two car doors slam shut.

The two of us glanced in the direction of the front door before my sweet husband placed a chaste kiss to my lips, a hand moving up to gently cup my face.

''I'm going to go get changed before I'm at risk of Paris trying to convince me to make out with him'' Kadin murmured, pecking one final kiss to the corner of my mouth before heading for the stairs right as Paris and Ambrose entered, clearly in the middle of an argument.