Chapter 28: Ambrose.

So uh, here we go! (Sorry this is later then normal, Please accept the slightly longer chapter as a sorry)

--------------------------------------------

Paris and I had sat in the car for a bit, Just chatting with each other and eating.

After a while of just enjoying each others company Paris got a text.

He stared at his phone for a bit before sighing, ''I'm sorry Roux, I have to go back to work'' He muttered, Looking annoyed.

''What's the matter?'' I asked quietly, Staring at him worriedly.

He glanced over at me and gave me a small smile.

''Just Ambrose causing trouble'' He grumbled, Putting his phone away.

I glanced at the clock, My shift was up.

''Can I come with you?'' I asked quietly.

He blinked in surprise before grinning at me, ''I would love that! Do you have to do anything here before we go?'' He asked cheerfully.

''Just let me lock up then I'll be ready'' I said, Opening the car door and stepping out.

I opened the door to the shop, ''Ferris! Time to go!'' I called out.

Ferris chirped and glided over to land on my shoulder, I smiled slightly and closed the door behind me, Locking it.

I hopped back in the car with Paris after putting Ferris in his cage in the back.

He smiled over at me before pulling out, Merging into traffic.

--- Time skip ---

We turned down another street before a rather frightening building came into view.

It was soo large and built entirely out of bricks.

Some of the windows had bars across them, Adding to the foreboding feeling.

I stared up at it nervously as Paris parked the car.

I really do not want to get lost in there. . .

 ''You okay Roux?'' Paris asked gently, His hand moving to rest on my shoulder.

''Yeah. . . This place is just. . .'' I started to say, Pausing as I tried to come up with a nice way to put 'Makes horror movies seem like fairytales'.

''Scary?'' Paris supplied.

I nodded, Nervously glancing at the building again.

''Gotta agree with you on that, Its like it would kill them to make this place inviting'' He muttered.

He turned to me, Giving me a gentle smile.

''Don't worry, No one in there will hurt you, Promise'' Paris assured me.

I nodded before turning to Ferris's cage in the backseat, ''You want to come with us bud?'' I asked quietly.

He climbed up the bars on his cage so he could see out of the window.

'no.'

''Alright, Suit yourself'' I muttered, Shrugging.

Paris got out of the car and went around to my side of the car.

Ferris gripped onto my sleeve with his tiny little claws, ''Whats the matter?''

'Don't go in!, Not safe!'

''What are you talking about? Paris will be with me, I'll be fine'' I assured.

He just shook his tiny head, I was starting to feel nervous now.