Chapter 10: Progress?

So, I looked at the other book I made in this universe. . . After cringing into next week I have decided to unpublish it until I 'fix' it

Oh, this chapter does not have much plot, in other words its a excuse for a teeny tiny bit of steaminess

--------------------------

Soft kisses, Then the person who had been kissing me pulled back.

I whined quietly before the person moved into my line of sight, It was Kadin.

I tried to reach out for him but my arm refused to move from my side, Paris was suddenly at Kadin's side.

They both were sneering at me, I tried again to reach out for them, Move, Do anything! my arms and legs felt bound and I was unable to move.

''Aww would you look at that? he thinks we want him to come to us'' Paris hisses, His normally velvety voice was dripping with hate and scorn.

Kadin snickered, ''Now who ever said we actually want you? you're just a play thing, something to toss away when we get bored'' Kadin snarled out at me.

no! they love me! I know it!

''Oh you know it do you? Have we ever actually said so? and what makes you think we would tell you the truth'' Kadin Whispered, His eyes filled with hate.

no. . .

''Face it, you aren't worth our love.'' Paris said, His face starting to deform into that of Alexa ''You are just a pest. A man slut!''

Kadin's face melted into that of my other mother's face ''No one wants a used toy. No one wants you''

Suddenly they both disappeared, Replaced by Bailey.

''What the hell do you think you where doing, You do not deserve to be with people who actually deserve to live.'' He snarled at me, towering over me.

Please, stop!

I tried to speak, tried to move but I felt stuck in time.

''Leave. You are useless.'' He snarled before Kadin and Paris appeared, Joining in on the chant of sorts.

''Useless''

no!

''Useless!''

No! im not. . .

''Useless.''

Useless. . .

''Uselesssssss-

---------------------------------------

My eyes snapped open, Someone was holding my face to their chest and quietly shushing me.

''Shh it's okay roux, You're here, You're with us, You are safe'' He whispered from somewhere above my head.

'Useless'

Wait, what's sliding down my face?

I pulled back from Paris and touched my face, Tears, My face was dripping with my own tears.

A tissue gently swiped across my face, drying some of my tears.

I looked up to Paris, He looked down at me, Worry in his eyes as he wrapped his arm back around my shoulders.

''It's still dark outside, how about we go back to sleep sweetie'' He whispered as he tugged me closer to himself until I was flush with his body.

A blush bloomed across my face as Paris gently rested his lips on my head, He carefully tightened his arms around my waist before flipping us over, Caging me in against the back of the sofa.