Untitled Part 7

So! seeing as just having one book to work on seems to be giving me writers block (hah, im assuming im a writer again) I am working on another (gay) book in the same universe as this one! its gonna suck too!

--------------------------------------------

So, I got home alive apparently, Paris parked outside of my house, thankfully my parents are not home.

My dad was most likely at work and my moms? at a social gathering.

I reached out to open the door on my side and I felt a hand grab my wrist, I froze and spun around to face Paris, panic making my breath come out short.

His hand was mere inches away from the soulmarks and belive me I could feel the tingles spike up at that fact.

''Don't I get a goodbye kiss?'' He asked, a smirk on his lips as he let me go.

''n-no!'' I squeaked out quietly, pulling away from him, fear clouding my mind.

He frowned and reached his hand out, heading for my face.

Oh no he's gonna hit me!

I closed my eyes tightly, preparing for the strike to come.

Instead I felt a hand gently cup my face, tingles spreading from the point of contact.

''Roux, roux open your eyes'' He said, his voice lowered and quieter then before.

I slowly peeled open a eye only to see his face inches from my own, his eyes watching me with a intense worried look.

''Listen roux, I was only trying to tease you, there is no need to kiss me okay?'' He said in a soft sounding voice, his eyes ensnaring my own, making me unable to look away.

I found myself nodding, that seemed to be the right answer because he smiles at me, his thumb rubbing circles on my cheek.

''Good, now you might want to hurry inside before I go beyond teasing'' He said while looking down then back up to my eyes with a smirk.

I reached over and opened the door on my side, rushing out of the car and up to the front door, the sound of laughter following me.

After closing the door behind me firmly I glanced back out to see him just start to pull out of the driveway, With that I let out a sigh of relief.

'''Love?'''

I jumped and let out a 'manly bellow', Spinning around I faced a now laughing ferris.

''Cunt'' I said while pulling the shirt over my head and tossing it at him, He simply flew out of the way and proceeded to whistle at me.

'''Hello sexy lady'''

I pretended to curtsy with as much dignity as a skinny boy in his underwear could.

'''Love?'''

''. . . yeah, I-I think I do love them. . .''

'''Cute'''

I opened my door and ferris flew over to his perch, I tugged on more concealing attire and put the shirt in the washer to wash while I was getting ready for work.

'''Friends?'''

''Yeah, we're going to see our friends''

I held my arm out and ferris hopped onto it, happily humming as I went to take my shower.

As the warm water rushed down my back I started to replay the past few hours in my mind, I sighed and opened my eyes, noticing that a 'little friend' of mine was starting to show intrest.