(Easter extra)

Sooo, That's what I have been working on.

Following tradition, Fluff!

This shit isn't cannon 'cause the story happens after Easter. . . now that I think about it, The story is set pretty close to Halloween :T

Oh and I had a few extra hours so there is a poorly done extra, Extra surprise at the end.

-------------------------------------------

''Why do we have to do this?'' Bailey grumbled, He and Paris were in the bathroom getting ready right now.

''Oh come on, It's fun!'' Paris responded back, I was sitting on the edge of the bed with Ferris.

He was wearing a tiny bunny hat, I smiled down at him as he looked up at me.

The sound of the front door opening made me spring up, I rushed down the stairs with Ferris perched on my shoulder.

As soon as the door was opened I scooped up the small person on the other side up.

Brook squealed happily, The pink bunny ears she had put on almost fell off as she hugged me back.

Kadin chuckled, His own white bunny ears slightly lop sided.

''Ready to go?'' I asked her, She grinned back and held up the empty Easter egg basket.

''Ready when you are!'' She chirped out, Her arms hugging my neck.

''Are we still waiting on Bailey and Paris?'' Kadin asked, Fixing his rabbit ears so they were secure on his head again.

''Mhmm, Bailey does not want to go along with this'' I said with a giggle, The sound of grumbling drew my attention to the stairs.

Paris happily skipped down the stairs, The bright blue polka dot bunny ears flopping up and down with each step.

Behind him followed a scowling Bailey, The cause of his frustration standing out against his hair and skin tone.

He had on purple bunny ears and little bunny whisker face paint, He gave me a annoyed look before trying to wipe the paint off.

''Nope!'' Paris chirped, Happily dragging him out the front door.

Kadin and I exchanged a smile before we followed behind them, Brook squirmed out of my arms and skipped along beside us, Her basket swinging back and forth.

Brook climbed into the back seat of the car, Paris and Bailey followed suit and sat in the back seat with Brook.

I sat up front and gave directions to Kadin.

--- Time skip ---

We happily walked through the park, Heading to the hidden nook we had chosen.

Brook raced ahead of us, Turning around a bush and disappearing from our sight.

Before I could start to worry I heard barks and her happy giggle, Smiling we turned around the bush to see the rest of our little 'family' gathered around the picnic table.

Liz and Gecko were still hiding bright neon colored eggs around the area, Their bunny hats slightly crooked.

Jason was trying to pull a wagging Vanilla off a giggling Brook, Their bunny hats almost falling off due to all their movement.

I smiled and walked over to Eric and Sarah, They were helping each other set up the picnic table.

Sarah was wearing a Mad hatters hat while Eric had on a pair of sparkly bunny ears.