Chapter 9: Wilting bloom

So, like I said, ya'll might not like what happens for this chapter (and maybe even the next one. . .) This is a good time to stop reading. . . no? well, worth a try

---------------------------

I held still under the warm spray of the shower, the past few hours catching up with me and making a blush spread across my face.

I felt aroused all of a sudden glancing down at my groin I noticed that my dick was showing intrest in my memories of my soulmates.

With a shame filled blush I turned the shower to cold, I hated the feeling of my dick softening due to the cold water.

I really need to find a better way to deal with this

----Time skip to after the shower--------

 I stepped down the large staircase, looking around for Bailey.

I smelled the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen so I headed that way, I poked my head around the door and saw Bailey sitting at the counter reading something on his phone, The fresh pancakes sitting in front of himself.

He glanced up from his phone and locked eyes with me, He patted the seat next to himself and started to plate up some pancakes for me.

I looked up to him as I munched on one of the pancakes, He glanced at me before going back to reading the thing on his phone.

He was in his uniform, His muscles sadly hidden by his uniform, Still he looked sexy.

''So, we are going to head down to the station and get our patrol rout then we can head out on the streets'' he said, not looking up from his phone.

I finished the first pancake, I felt stuffed, I hadn't been eating properly for a while now so I filled up easily.

''I-im ready to go'' I squeaked out, He looked up surprised before he glanced at the other two pancakes on my plate.

A frown spread across his face, he approached me and reached out for my fork.

He's gonna stab me with the fork

I paniced and pulled my hand back close near my chest, He stared at me before slowly using the side of the fork to cut a piece out of the pancakes.

''Open'' He said quietly, I furrowed my brows in confusion but opened my mouth slightly.

He fed me the pancake bit before going to cut another bit, Swallowing the piece I soon felt like I could explode.

''I-im ful-'' I started to say before Bailey took the chance to stuff another pancake piece into my mouth.

''Eat just one more pancake then I will believe you'' He said sternly while holding the last bit of the second pancake up to my mouth.

I forced myself to swallow it before getting up to follow him, As we walked out to his car I felt his eyes on me the whole time.

-------Time skip to patrol-------

We drove past run down building after run down building, The people on the streets watched us with a rather angry look.

Suddenly down a ally way we heard screams, Bailey parked the squad car and hopped out.

''Stay there roux'' He snapped before running in the direction of the screams, There is no way in hell I am staying behind.

Hopping out I followed behind Bailey, The screams had stopped so I hoped for the best.

Turning the corner I saw a rather drunk looking man on the ground in hand cuffs while a skinny black haired girl hung off of Baileys arm, Pratically drooling on him.