Chapter 88: Harassed. . .

Ambrose Pov

--------------------------------------------------------------

Today. Was. Hell.

Our boss, Anders, Of course noticed something was off about me during the meeting.

And the bastard of a man Paris, Convinced Anders that maybe I wasn't doing so good, Resulting in our boss calling me into his office and having an hour long talk with me.

All the while, The evidence of our time together was drying to my skin and clothes.

By the time I finally was done with my work day, My skin felt tight and parts of my clothes were a lot stiffer than when I left my home this morning.

Putting away my last bits of paper, I turned to leave before quickly moving back.

While I was distracted, Paris had entered my office and leaned up against my desk.

''Fucking hell, Do you not know how to knock?'' I demanded, My eyes narrowing furiously as I placed my hand over my chest, My heart pounding away rapidly.

Paris arched an eyebrow, A small lopsided smile on his face.

''My you're jumpy today'' Paris teased, Ignoring my question.

''Gee. I wonder why.'' I grumbled, Glaring at him as he leaned closer to me.

Paris tilted his head to the side slightly before standing up, Calmly walking around my desk and towards me.

''I could help you calm down if you want'' Paris offered, Giving me a lopsided smile as he looked down at me.

Taking a step back from him, I pushed my glasses back up into place.

''I doubt you could ever calm anyone down'' I muttered bitterly, Picking up my satchel as I headed for the office door.

''Dunno, You looked somewhat calm when you were bent over your desk-'' Paris started to say before I spun around, Covering his mouth with my hand as my face heated up.

''If you mention that ever again I swear I. . .'' I started to say before Paris kissed the inside of my wrist, Startling me.

I instantly pulled my hand away from his face at that, Glaring at him as he just grinned.

''You'll. What.'' Paris asked slowly, Moving closer to me until he had me caged in against my desk.

I inhaled slowly before placing my hands on his chest as Paris leaned closer to my face.

''Paris stop'' I grumbled out.

Sure enough, He paused before moving back a little bit.

He actually listened. . .I did not expect that at all. . .

''I'm going home Paris. I don't have the time or the energy for this'' I grumbled out, Tightening my grip on my satchel.

Paris hummed in thought before a concerning light formed in his eyes.

''Alright, Let's go home then'' Paris said, Moving out of the way so I could head towards the door.

I frowned slightly at his choice of words but didn't think too long on it.

Stepping out of my office, I headed for the first check out area.

All the while, Paris was following close behind me.

I shook off the uneasy feeling I was getting from him, Assuming he was just following me out because we both had to go the same way.

. . .I'm being an idiot aren't I. . .

Sighing, I turned around, Nearly bumping into Paris.

''Why are you following me.'' I demanded, Crossing my arms as I glared at him.

He arched an eyebrow at that before tilting his head to the side slightly, A small smile on his face.

''Well how else am I going to bring you home if I don't follow you'' Paris asked, Reaching out to grab my shoulder as he spoke.

''. . .Are you drunk?'' I demanded, Grabbing Paris's hand and pushing it off of my shoulder.

Paris just rolled his eyes before starting to walk past me.

I was about to start questioning him again when he proceeded to wrap his arm around my waist, Tugging me along beside him.

''Paris. What exactly are you doing.'' I demanded, Reaching down towards his hand only for the other man to pull me closer to his side.

I was about to protest to being manhandled like this before suddenly, One of our co-workers walked past us, Heading in to start her night shift.

''Hey Harp, Smith, Where are you two headed?'' She asked pleasantly, Clearly just trying to be polite.

Before I could say we weren't headed anywhere, Paris spoke up.

''Ambrose was just going to come and hang out at my home with me, Isn't that right Rose?'' Paris lied, Grinning down at me as he spoke.

Damn it. . .work will be awkward as hell for a long while if I say no. . .

''Yes. We're going to hang out for a bit.'' I bit out, Glaring at Paris as I spoke.

Our co-worker just gave us a 'Don't believe you but I don't really want to know' look before awkwardly waving bye and speed walking towards the office building.

Once she was out of sight, I proceeded to elbow Paris right in his ribs.

The blonde man winced in pain, Taking a small step away from me.

''You're an asshole.'' I growled out at him as I started to storm off in the direction of my car.

Paris followed behind me for a moment before eventually grabbing my arm and tugging me in the direction of a different car.

''Paris. I can drive myself.'' I snapped out at him as he continued to drag me.

''I know you can, I also know you're more than willing to drive away'' He informed me, His voice a little bit strained, No doubt because of me elbowing him.

I scowled, Mostly because that was exactly what I was planning to do.

Reluctantly, I got into the passenger seat as Paris got in beside me.

''Aww, No need to be so pouty'' Paris teased, Reaching out for my face as he spoke.

I grabbed him by his wrist, Glaring at him as I slowly lowered his hand away from my face.

''I will get out of this car right now.'' I pointed out, Reaching for the door handle as I spoke.

''Okay okay, No need to get so cranky, Maybe you should take a nap when we get back home'' Paris said as he wriggled his hand free from my grip.

This is going to be a long fucking night

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen