Chapter 91: Arguing

. . .Ambrose POV! c:

-------------------------------------------------------------

''Come on, Only one of the others is home, There's no need to be so scared'' Paris teased, Trying to tug me towards his house without using too much force.

Scowling, I tugged my arm free yet again, Taking a step away from Paris as I smoothed out the nonexistent wrinkles in my jacket.

''I am not scared. I just rather not waste the little time I have alive on this planet with the likes of you and your partners.'' I snipped out, My mood had quickly spiraled thanks to being forced to hang out with Paris.

The sheer amount of times I wanted to jump out of the window while we were on the highway is concerning. . .

Paris let out a sigh, The happy expression on his face briefly falling, Being replaced with annoyance as I crossed my arms across my chest.

Before our little bickering match could continue, A car slowly pulled into the driveway.

I squinted at the bright lights that briefly blinded me before the car was turned off.

Reaching my hands up, I removed my glasses so I could rub at my eyes slightly, The light having made them ache.

''Paris? I wasn't aware you were bringing Ambrose over'' I heard a velvety and soft voice say.

I slipped my glasses back on, Giving Kadin a small awkward smile.

''Guess that makes two of us then'' I muttered, It wasn't right for me to take my anger with Paris out on anyone else.

I fucked up when I had taken my anger out on Roux before all of this happened, I sure as hell wasn't going to repeat that mistake again. . .Hopefully.

Kadin let out a long suffering sigh, Pinching at the bridge of his nose as he did so.

''Paris. Did you force him here against his will?'' Kadin demanded as he approached the slightly taller blonde.

''No!'' Paris started to say only for me to speak over him.

''Yes. Yes he did.'' I said, Speaking over him.

Kadin gave me a sympathetic look before tiredly grabbing onto Paris's arm.

''C'mon, Why don't you go inside before you do whatever the hell you do to annoy Ambrose'' The angel of a man said as he started to shoo Paris towards the house.

I watched on with surprise as Paris spun around to face the other man, Catching his wrist and pulling him close until their bodies were pressed together.

Paris wrapped his arm around Kadin's waist as he leaned in, Trying to give Kadin a kiss only for the other man to lean away from him.

''Aww, Come on. . .How about if you give me a kiss I'll head inside, Okay?'' Paris offered with a teasing smile as he let Kadin go.

. . .Why in the world is he trying to make this difficult. . .This is so stupid. . .

I looked away, Studying my surroundings.

We were in a subdivision that just screamed 'urban'.

All the houses were two story buildings with almost the exact same color and design, The lawns were all perfectly cut to the same height with neatly trimmed bushes in the front flower beds. . .

In other words, It was creepily clone like.

Before I could think further on this, Kadin calling my name drew my attention back to the two bickering men.

Paris was pouting and rubbing slightly at the back of his head now, I could only guess that he had said something or done something to earn a smack to his head.

Kadin nodded in the direction of the house, A silent invitation to come inside.

Deciding he didn't have any bad intentions unlike Paris, I opted to follow him inside.

''Oh so you're willing to go in if Kadin asks you but if I ask you?'' Paris said, Fake offence in his voice as he trailed along behind us.

Before he could come inside, Kadin stopped him with a hand on his chest.

''Nope, You said you'd come inside if you got a kiss, You haven't gotten one so you can sleep in your car tonight'' Kadin said sternly, Blocking the blonde from getting inside.

The sound of someone coming down the stairs distracted me from their little argument.

I keep getting distracted so easily. . .

My heart nervously skipped a beat as my eyes landed on Bailey.

His clothes were slightly wrinkly as if he had been rolling around with someone in them, Even his surprisingly short hair somehow looked a bit messier than normal.

Did he get in a fight or something?. . .

He looked kind of good like this.

As soon as his eyes landed on me he arched an eyebrow, A concerningly devious look in his eyes.

I opened my mouth, About to greet him before Roux appeared behind him.

If Bailey looked like a mess, Roux looked like a disaster scene.

His normally chaotic reddish curls were sticking up at angles I had no clue hair could get stuck at, His face was slightly flushed and 'bruises' covered the skin on his chest and lower neck that could be seen over his very wrinkled shirt.

''Paris. A word please?'' Bailey's voice said, Drawing me back to the present as he and Roux finally reached the bottom of the stairs.

I moved forwards quickly when Roux stumbled slightly as he reached the bottom of the stairs, Offering my arm to support him.

''You alright?'' I asked quietly as I helped steady him, His hands clinging tightly onto my arm.

He nodded shakily, The reddish tint on his face growing slightly until the tips of his ears were also slightly reddish with blush.

''You sure?'' I questioned, Feeling like I was missing something.

Before I could question him further, Kadin moved to my side as well.

''Roux? Why are you covered in hickies?'' He questioned, Making both Roux and I look anywhere but each other.

Well that's one. . .Very blunt way of asking. . .

''Really? You weren't home, Neither was Paris. . .'' I pointed out to the honey eyed man, Catching his attention.

This is pretty simple of an answer. . .Is he looking for a certain type of answer or something?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of playful arguing. . .Also soon to be a lot of embarrassing questions. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen