Chapter 93:

Ambrose Pov. . .Partly NSFW. . .

------------------------------------------------------------

I could feel my face was still burning from the prior conversation, Already really regretting fucking with Paris.

Kadin leaned on me slightly as he regained his balance, An annoyed look on his face.

He was slightly out of breath, His pupils blown wide with arousal despite his annoyance.

''Really Paris? Really? You're already in trouble, You really thought that was going to help?'' Kadin questioned as he crossed his eyes, Glaring at Paris.

Paris was leaning slightly on the arm of the couch as Kadin rested his hand on my shoulder.

''It was worth a try, Besides, What else would you expect me to try and do when we're talking about sex?'' Paris asked as he stood back up, Moving into Kadin's personal space and resting his hands on the other man's face.

''Paris.'' Kadin started, His eyes narrowing slightly even as he leaned closer to Paris.

Sighing, I looked away as Paris and Kadin started to kiss yet again.

Looking back to the other two, I ended up catching Roux's eye.

He gave me a nervous sympathetic smile before arms wrapped around me.

I hadn't even noticed Bailey approaching me from behind until I was lifted up off of the ground as if I weighed nothing.

''What the fuck, Put me down'' I squeaked out, All trace of dignity gone as I squirmed around in his arms, Much like a cranky kid would.

That fact didn't seem to escape Bailey's attention as he chuckled quietly, His breath tickling at the nape of my neck, Making my face burn even more.

''Shh shh, No need to throw a temper tantrum'' Bailey murmured right next to my ear, Amusement hiding in his voice.

''I hate you so much.'' I hissed back, Slowly stopping my struggle.

I could hear Bailey chuckle as he carried me over to one of the chairs, Sitting down and holding me in his lap, Despite my attempts to get free.

''The hell are you going to try and force me to do now?'' I demanded as he wrapped his arms around me, Holding me down.

''I'm not going to force you to do anything, I'm just going to hold you'' Bailey murmured as Roux moved to sit down in the other chair, Still looking tired.

Slowly, I lowered my hands to rest on top of his, Reluctantly giving up my struggles, For now at least.

 I looked up towards Kadin and Paris again, The horny bastard had managed to pin Kadin down to the couch, Still kissing at the honey eyed man.

Warm lips brushing against the side of my neck drew my very startled attention back to Bailey.

''H-Hey! I thought you weren't going to do anything. . .'' I squeaked out, Grabbing at his hands in an attempt to remove them and free myself.

Bailey sighed again as I looked over to Roux, Hoping he'd help me only to see he had drifted off to sleep, Curled up cutely in the chair, His legs tucked up under him and his head resting on the chair's armrest.

He's not gonna be of any help. . .At least he's getting sleep, Looks like he really needs it. . .

I was pulled out of my thoughts yet again, This time by a small muffled moan.

''Oh damn'' I muttered quietly in surprise as I glanced back over at Kadin and Paris, Surprised to find that he had already opened Kadin's shirt, His hand moving over Kadin's exposed skin as he kissed and nipped at the slightly shorter man's skin, Leaving pinkish marks behind.

Never let it be said that Paris isn't bold. . .

Slowly, A slight pressure was starting to form below as I looked away from the scene in front of me, Wanting to give Kadin at least a little bit of privacy.

My body tensed up as Bailey placed his hand over my groin, The weight and warmth making my member twitch slightly, My arousal still very slowly growing.

Closing my eyes, I tilted my head down as he lightly kissed at my neck only to almost instantly lightly bite at the very spot he kissed, Causing my breath to hitch slightly in surprise.

''W-What are you doing?'' I asked, My voice sounding breathless even to my own ears.

''Hmm? What do you mean? I'm just resting my hand is all'' He said simply, Playing out the innocent act as he moved his hand just enough to make a small moan try and escape me.

I swallowed it back, My eyes closing as I attempted to tune out the quiet muffled moans I could hear from the other two.

Why is it that they're always horny whenever I see them, Do they need to get a hobby or something?

A shuddering sigh escaped me as I tried to squirm away from Bailey's hand.

He was slowly moving it in circles on top of my already aroused member.

''Bailey. . .B-Bailey please. . .'' I whispered, Unsure what exactly I was asking him for.

I could feel a haze starting to fill my mind as he continued his slow movements.

''Yes Rose? What is it?'' He asked quietly before lightly kissing at my neck.

I swallowed nervously, Falling silent as I tilted my head to the side just enough to expose a bit more of my neck.

By this point I had decided that I might as well not fight this, It was a battle I'd lose anyways.

I made a point to stubbornly ignore the small, Much more honest voice in my head that insisted that this was exactly what I needed.

Reluctantly, I relaxed in his hold.

He took that as the gesture of consent it was.

Slowly, He slipped his hands under the waistband of both my pants and my underwear.

The memory of what had happened between Paris and I not too long ago was starting to surface in my mind again as Bailey's skin connected with mine.

I arched my hips up slightly into his touch as he let out a small quiet chuckle, His grip briefly tightening to the point of being painful before easing up again.

. . .Here we go again I guess. . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Slightly late chapter. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen