Chapter 4: Someone to lean on

You guys still reading this? . . . I have no excuse for how late this update is sooo 

---------------------------------------------------

'''Morning losers!'''

I groaned and buried my face deeper into my pillow untill i felt stings above my eye and on my cheeks.

I sat up and touched my face, I looked down at my hand to see my fingers with blood drops on them.

Great. so thats why the slap hurt so much. . .

'''We skipping?'''

I looked over at ferris confused ''Why would you think we where skipping?'' I mumbled tiredly as i carefully rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

Ferris hopped off his perch and flew over to the only curtianed window in my room, pulling back the curtian he revealed a stunning sunrise. . .

wait, a sunrise?

''OH SHIT WE SLEPT IN!'' I cried out, accidently waking brookie up in the process.

''mmm roux? what's happening?'' Brook asked tiredly as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

''We're going to be late for the bus!'' I Said while tugging on a new shirt and ripping a comb (painfully) through my hair.

I rushed into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth before grabbing some clothes for brook to wear today.

I rushed back into my bedroom to see brook having finished washing her face, Brushing her teeth and brushing her hair.

''You're a god send!'' I whispered while giving her head a kiss, I rushed down stairs to get our school bags around while brook dressed herself.

'''Breakfast?'''

I Smiled and put food in Ferris's bowl, I grabbed the lunch marked for brook and stuffed it in her bag, sure enough no lunch for me.

I didn't have enough time to go get money from my piggy bank, ''Brook you ready to go?'' I called while rushing to the door.

Sure enough I heard little clomp sounds behind me, brook chose to wear her new 'high' heels, they where about a inch high but made her look like a tiny princess.

I fake gasped and pretended to bow ''Your highness'' I said in my best servent voice as brook giggled.

''Shall I carry you m'lady?'' I asked while she giggled.

''Yes you may'' she said, I let her up on my back and off we ran, trying to catch the bus.

Now I would normally not care if I missed school or not but seeing as brook was going to school with me I had to set a good example, like her soulmate does.

We made it just as the bus pulled up, hopping on we went and sat next to Jason.

''You two almost didn't make it'' Jason said cheerfully as he scooped brook up into his lap.

I glanced next to him and saw a little boy, sitting there and staring at brook with adoreing eyes.

Oh so thats brooks other partner. . . now i know who to kill

''Hey man you okay? you're bleeding'' jason said, snapping me out of thoughts of murder.

''Yeah, I will be fine, I allways am'' I said while giving a worried looking jason a lopsided smile.

-------Time skip to school--------

I kept my head down as I walk to my locker yet I could feel eyes watching me, as soon as I closed my locker a feral beast from the lowest depths of hell launched out at me, holding a. . . hamster?