Intro

So I figured I had to make this to explain this world's rules/Dynamics/A few laws as well as getting the characters out of the way.

-:The markings:-

Okay so everyone is born with faded greyish swirls on a part of their body, no it does not always appear in the same place for everyone.

As soon as the child hits one year the ink changes and swirls into a grey scale picture (i.e a rose or a wolf or even a eye) that best fits their soulmate.

Not everyone has just one soulmate, this worlds record is thirteen.

Soulmates are not always the same age, most times they have a slight age gap (like three or four years) so sometimes (very rarely) a little kid has a soulmate that is like sixty (don't worry there are laws for instances where a partner is underage).

Once a soulmate touches their partner they can feel tingles from where their skin touches, however when a soulmate touches the mark(s) it will fill in with color, shade and detail.

so I think that's about it with markings. . .

Oh wait! right! the markings cannot be removed, if the skin there is damaged it will simply seep through the damage back to the surface of the skin, now I know what you are thinking ''What about if they loose the limb it's on ya dumba-'' (well they better hope they didn't have it on their dic-) well if that happens it will relocate to a different part on their body.

The mark can also show their partners health at times, if their partner is very sick the mark will turn slightly pale around the edges. . . soo theres that.

Marks are rather personal (because it is a representation of your partners soul. . . duh.) so it's common to see some one wearing a type of bandage around the mark(s) to hide it.

Sadly sometimes a soulmate can go all their life without finding their other half.

oh and if they die the mark on their partners arm disappears.

-:Dynamics:-

This will be short.

So it's common that the older of the pair (if there is one) takes care of the younger one(s), regardless of gender.

Parents NEVER get paired with their blood children.

yeah. . . that's all I can think of. . .

-:A few laws:-

Now then with large age diffrences (i.e one is still a kid) laws are enforced based upon their age and mental stability.

Age 1-9: You can meet them and hang out with them but only with the parent(s) and or legal guardian(s) watching the whole time, no kissing no touching anywhere around the torso and whatever else the parent(s)/Gaurdian(s) feels should be added, no exceptions.

Age 10-15: No kissing, no touching with sexual intent, if the kid feels any danger around you your visiting rights are cut off until they are adults.

Age 15-17: Kissing is okay but nothing else beyond that.

Age 18: They're adults now so it's up to them what they put up with.

Breaking these rule will result in (not going to jail because that will hurt the kid just as much as it hurts the offender) your baby making stuff getting removed.

Mental stability can change these rules based upon circumstances.

Dividing a soulmate pair is forbidden (unless under mental stability circumstances), you can not keep them apart based upon your biases, this will face jail time for up to nine years.

-:Descriptions:-

Okay! onto the bois!

First name: Bailey (yes I used this name before but I like it. fight meh.)

Last name: Cresent

Job: police officer (this will be a good time for me to say I know nothing about being a police officer except for what I see on tv shows so if I really screw this up. . . please don't shoot meh)

Hair style/color: Dark brown hair shaved close to his head (like a army hair cut!)

Eye color: hazel

Height: 6,4

Age: 30

Soulmates: Kadin (already dating), Paris (already dating), Roux (does not know yet)

Marks place: Middle of his back

--------

First name: Kadin

Last name: Stone (dunno if I used this before. . .)

Job: Principal at a high school (da one the main boi goes to no less!)

Hair style/color: Black hair that is roughly mid length on his head and falls in slight curls (he keeps his hair straight and parted like a school boy when at work though)

Eye color: Honey! (apparently that's a eye color, well the results I found for that color where pretty so im going with it!)

Height: 6,1

Age: 29

Soulmates: Bailey (Already dating), Paris (already dating), Roux (does not know is his soulmate yet)

Marks place: Back of his neck

----------

First name: Paris (no, he is not paired up with a whole city)

Last name: Harp (meh im just guessing now)

Job: Shrink! im sorry I mean Psychologist (lord forbid, I know very little about this job and unlike with the other two I WILL NOT research it.)

Hair style/Color: Blonde hair that is roughly cut about a inch away from his head (just picture a 'normal' hair cut for someone with short hair)

Eye color: Green (just. . . just green)

Height: 6,2

Age: 29

Soulmates: Bailey (already dating), Kadin (already dating), Roux (Does not know yet)

Marks place: Chest

---------

(Main boi!!)

First name: Roux (pronounced roo, just so ya don't have to google dis )

Last name: Pup (I just like saying roo pup so that's his last name now.)

Job: Works at a pet store (yeah, his parents don't want to support him longer then they have to)

Hair Style/Color: Coppery hair that falls in curls around his head, there really isint a style it's just a mess.

Eye color: Blue (hey I broke the red hair=green eyes idea I had!)

Height: 5, 4 (he is still growing though!)

Age: 17

Soulmates: Bailey (does not know yet), Paris (Does not know yet), Kadin (Does not know he is his soulmate yet))

Marks place: Left forearm

okay so that's about it, feel free to ask questions throughout the story if ya miss or don't understand something- Fallen