Chapter 15: Back to school

So! this chapter picks up the morning after where we left off, Don't worry nothing really happened in the time between this chapter and the last

----------------------------

I rubbed at my eyes tiredly as I walked down the stairs, The sound of cooking utensils clinking on pans came from the kitchen.

I tiredly slumped onto the bench in the kitchen, Paris smiled down at me sympathetically as he sat reading something on his phone.

''See Bailey? This is why I told you not to keep him up too late'' Kadin scolded from the stove, He was cooking. . . Something in a pan as Bailey leaned on the counter buttoning up his shirt.

''Oh come on, we weren't up that late'' He reasoned, Moving over to wrap his arms around Kadin's waist.

That's not fully true, Yesterday we had spent the whole day in the bed room, We had all played board games until we tried to play monopoly but. . . As everyone knows that never ends well.

Somehow Paris managed to cut himself on one of the hotel pieces and that became the end of the game, After that Bailey pulled out his computer to play games on it, We both ended up playing some sort of dragon game before I assume I fell asleep, All I know is I woke up with my face resting on a sleeping Bailey's chest.

''You okay over there Roux?'' Paris asked quietly, I blinked a few times, Realizing I must have nodded off seeing as my face was resting on my arms.

''Mhmm, 'm just tired'' I mumbled, Burying my face deeper into my folded arms.

I felt Paris gently rub circles on my back before the sound of plates being set down made me raise my head, Kadin and Bailey sat down next to us after setting down the plates of pancakes.

I glances at the small stack in front of me, The others where already eating by the time I started to cut off a tiny bit of the top one.

I managed to eat the top one before I felt full once again, Bailey glanced over at me before waving a confused looking Paris away.

''You two go and get ready for the day, I can handle Roux'' Bailey said, Moving to sit right next to me.

Paris nodded and started to drag Kadin out of the kitchen, ''He still has school today Bailey'' Kadin called back to us before being dragged upstairs from the sound of it.

''Um, Can I go get ready?'' I asked, Looking at him with my best puppy eyes.

''Yes'' He said, Just as I was about to get up he grabbed my waist and pulled me down to his lap, ''After you eat a bit more'' He added calmly.

''But im full'' I tried, Attempting to turn my head so I could face him.

He simply cut off a bit of the second pancake and held it up at mouth level, ''Eat one more pancake and then I will believe you'' He said simply.

With a sigh I gave in and ate another piece, We repeated this until I was down to one last bite.

I was feeling queasy by the time he offered me the last bit of the pancake, He rested his hand on the side of my hip.

''Alright then, Go up and take a shower and then I will drop you off at your parents to get some changes of clothes'' He explained while gently pushing me up off his lap.

I nodded and hurried up the stairs as Bailey got to work loading the dish washer, I walked up to the bedroom and I could have sworn I could hear moans from inside.

I opened the door and saw Kadin kissing Paris in nothing but his boxers and his shirt, Blushing brightly I kept my eyes trained on the floor as I headed into the bathroom.

Turning the shower to cold I stepped in, I shivered as the freezing cold water rushed down my skin, Cooling me and making my problem think twice before forming further.

---Time skip to after the shower ---

I stepped out of the cold spray, Shutting it off I dried off and got dressed.

Blinking I looked around the bedroom, Not a single trace of the others.

Stepping down the stairs I ended up wandering back into the kitchen, Bailey sat on the edge of the counter, Back in his uniform once again.

He looked up from his phone and gave me a small smile, ''Ready?'' He asked while hopping off the counter.

''Mhmm!'' I hummed, Following him out to his car.

--- One drive later---

''Alright, You know the plan, Head in and pack some clothes for the week then come right back out okay?'' He pretty much ordered, His brows knitted with barely hidden worry.

I tilted my head to the side, Giving him a lop sided smile, ''Don't worry, I'll be fine, I always am!'' I chirped out before dashing out of the car before he could even give what I said a thought.

I checked the door and, Sure enough it was unlocked.

I snuck inside and hurried up to my room, I packed a bag with enough clothes to last me the up coming week.

A timid knock on my door caught my attention, ''Roux? Is that you?'' The quiet voice of Brook asked.

I turned around and instantly crouched down to check on her, She looked alright if not slightly thinner then before.

''Hey brookie, Are you okay?'' I asked worriedly, She smiled and hugged me around my neck.

'' 'M fine, I just missed you, Mommies haven't been always remembering to make lunch and pick me up'' She admitted, Her face buried in my chest.

I internally fought with myself for a second before making a choice.

I slung the bag I packed over my shoulder and gently grabbed Brook's hand, We walked out the door together and started to walk to the bus stop.

Bailey's squad car coasted along beside us before he rolled the window down, Brook was clinging to my arm tightly as we walked.

''Roux, What are you doing?'' Bailey growled out, I glanced down at Brook and realized that Bailey most likely could not see her.

With a deep inhale I stopped and turned, Moving so Bailey and Brook could see each other,  ''Brook, This is Bailey, My soulmate, Bailey, This is my little sister, Brook'' I said nervously.

Bailey's face remained blank as he stared at us, I felt Brook clutch at my arm tightly, Attempting to hide behind me.

Please, Don't hate each other. . .

-----------

I know, I know, Its a short chapter, Im on time for once though! anyways, The next chapter should be longer so, There's that! (It might even be early if I can get meh lizard brain to start working) Well like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - Fallen