1.6

Li Mingze licked his lips again because of his habit. "Maybe even though there will be some brainless out there who will not see the evidence even if you show them line by line, I am holding concert soon and it will clear all the suspension."

The door of the room opened and a handsome man in suit walked up and stood behind Li Mingze but didn't disturb him.  Li Mingze continued "as for my relationship with Mu YiChen, it's quite good so you don't have to think about me and my husband"

Mu YiChen smiled and said "you guys can see the live broadcast of our wedding soon. I can propose during the concert no?"

Li Mingze blushed "hey...it's supposed to be a surprise"

Mu YiChen turned to of the broadcast "with you everyday is surprise"

The viewers were full of dog food before they went to curse at Lin Yinuo's weibo.

Everything is natural between Li Mingze and Mu YiChen like old husband and wife. They didn't talk about their relationship and feelings but let it go with the flow.

(A/N : I know it's awkward but you will only know the reason at the last because there are some damn surprises that will be revealed along the way.)

The new butler was way too respectful of Li Mingze. He have never asked that shouldn't be asked or never said that shouldn't be said. He served the meal for the owners and stood behind them silently.

Mu YiChen was not satisfied with the amount of food in Li Mingze's plate. He served him more "I'll send lawyer to glamor tomorrow. You will join star one right away with a A level contract"

Li Mingze shook his head "No. I will not leave Glamor yet. Just wait until my concert. After that glamor have to pay me the termination fee because they have broke the contract."

Mu YiChen looked at Li Mingze seriously "Ah Ze, your husband has money"

Li Mingze felt that these days he blushes too easily. He murmured something before looking at Mu YiChen " I know you have money but let me deal with it. You should believe me right?"

Mu YiChen smiled for a while before whisperingto him "I believe you more than I believe myself"

Li Mingze looked at him and stuffed the food in his mouth "you don't be so cheesy"

Mu YiChen laughed "whoa, my wife blush so beautifully."

But the situation for Hu Feng and Lin Yinuo was not so harmonious. The reporters also got news of Li Mingze's live broadcast. She looked at the crying flower in front of her disdainfully. "So Miss Lin, when did you decide to copy the lyrics of dream"

Lin Yinuo was stunned. She looked at the reporter with surprise "what are you talking about? It was brother Li who have copied dream. Miss you can't blame me like this. Are you hired by Star one Entertainment? I heard brother Li have married president of Star one Entertainment."