8.3

When Li Mingze woke up, it's already next day. The space beside him is already cold indications the person may have woke up very early. His ears were red as his pale hands removed the curtains of the bed. "Niangniang is awake"

He was almost stunned but remembered that he is now the concubine of Emperor Yan but .....Niangniang should be the called to the Empress or royal concert.

He was helped by the maids and servants but they didn't dare to look at him.

His dark guard Ah Xia whispered distressedly "Master have been wronged"

She have grown up beside her Master. She felt distress seeing him like this.

Li Mingze shook his head lightly "there is nothing to be wronged" as it's your own husband.

But he can't say this to Ah Xia.

Ah Xia combed his long hair softly. Her voice became more soft "Ah Qin and others are waiting for your orders. We will take you away even in the price of our life. Master just have to give us orders'

Li Mingze looked at his beautiful self but his eyes even attracted to the red marks in his neck. He touched it "Ah Xia covered it up, it's rude to go out like this"

Ah Xia understood that her Master doesn't want to leave yet "Your wish is our command Master"

But Ah Qin's face was not good. He literally wants to kill the Emperor Yan who dared to play with his Master like this.

The head Eunuch walked in looking down "Niangniang, His majesty have sent your favorite food."

Li Mingze smiled "Gonggong works hard"

The head Eunuch smiled Flatteringly "Royal Consort have flattered this servant."

Li Mingze's eyes widened "Gonggong, may you have mistaken? I just entered the palace as a concubine"

The head Eunuch still didn't dare to look up "His Majesty have promoted Niangniang to royal Consort Ze"

Li Mingze raised his eyebrow and looked his own favorite foods "oh? Where is his His Majesty now?'

Gonggong peeked at Li Mingze's calm face and looked down. 'Really a beauty'
"His Majesty is currently in the court room."

A little Eunuch announced that a  maid from Great Empress's side have came. She bowed "Xiao Min  greets Niangniang. This servant prays for Niangniang's long life"

Gonggong's lips twitched. It's not good. Why is Great Empress's person is here?
Li Mingze waved his hand and signalled her to continue.

The maid looked at Li Mingze and blushed "The great Empress have a wish to see Niangniang."

Li Mingze looked at his food and said "Great Empress's wish should be fulfilled but this Consort is really hungry. We will visit her highness after we have finished our food"

The maid also looked at his food and felt that she have came in a bad time. But who knew that the new Consort would be eating now. She bowed and stepped back.

Ah Qin sneered "The Emperor has a heart"

Li Mingze obviously knew why the Great Empress is summoning him. She is the sister of the birth mother of Emperor Yan but she loves her step-son and nephew. She only have an daughter who have been married to the great general of the Empire. She is very worried about the heir of the Empire. The Emperor has taken the throne for more than 3 years but there was not a single concubine in the back palace but there is a Beautiful Consort now but unfortunately it's a male. The Great Empress is really in a hurry but Li Mingze has a card in his sleeve.