Arc 9 : 9.1 : Eating Soft rice

Li Mingze wiped his tears and closed his eyes. He had five children last life. Yan MuChen was afraid every single time he gave birth but after the first time it's was little easy than before. The Ministers never got a chance to act against him. He was a virtuous Empress who took great care of the Emperor and ruled the Empire together. Lixin didn't take over the throne but ran away to study medicine with  the Disciple of  renowned ghost doctor and married the beautiful ger. At last his fourth son Yan LiFeng took over the throne reluctantly because he was the only male beside the first prince.   Yan MuChen was also ready to crown his third daughter or  his two ger sons but they also had no interest on throne and got married with their own sweetheart living Yan LiFeng to the throne.

Li Mingze never thought he will have so many children and grandchildren but yes he is very happy.

"03, give me the plot"

Plot :

Li ZeMing, the original owner was the general of Country Flonase, only one step away from being a marshal. But the only reason he was not an marshal was his age. He joined the army at the age of 16 and now at the age of 27, he have collected enough merits to be one of the general of the country.
But the merits were collected at the risk of his own life. He have seen the death door countless time especially after the end of the world. No one knows how the world came to this point.

Li Zeming was sleeping in his apartment when the apocalypse hit the world. He felt his body burning with fire..............

Difficulty level ; ☆☆☆

Mission :
1. Avenge Li Zeming.
2. Protect the base F.

Li Mingze frowned "what happened?"

04 sighed "After this world we will enter gold Difficulty with 4 starts without any plot but only memories so thsi world is giving only a part of plot and memories"

Li Mingze looked around in his room "this plot is no different from my new memory. There is no hint. I only remember what happened until now."

04 : you know that apocalypse is going to end the world.

Li Mingze gritted his teeth "whatever"

He wrapped himself in his black down jacket and brushed his hair back. The reflection on the mirror made him stop. He touch the pale face and realized that he is currently recovering from the wound suffered during the last mission. His back felt a little stiff.   His deep bluish ink hair and deep blue eyes make anyone tremble because of their deepness. Li Mingze shook his head and walked out with the keys of his car. The soldier walking around saluted him. His apartment was on the land owned given to the soldiers so the whole area is the home of many soldiers.

The checkpoint guards opened the gate seeing his car plate number before he even stopped the car. They saluted him respectfully and watch him leave the area.

The guard whispered "where is general Li going so late at night? I heard that he almost died in his last mission"

The guard next to him glared at him "dont have a gossiping heart otherwise you will die before you see the weapon"

The guard gulped his saliva and nodded "...yeah"

><><><><><><><><><><><><

Yo~
New arc.

Guess who is Ml....hehe.....you  can never guess......hehehehee

My exam got postponed for one day 🤣 it's on 21 now. So I updated the next arc.

.happy..???

Take care of yourself....xoxo...❤

BlackRose~