5.11

Li Mingze opened his phone and let them see the pictures of their chats where it's clear that Ace have already told him that he is a man "okay now let me tell you this lady here is no other than the innocent little Miss Ivy from Charm and wait a moment. Let me say first. Ivy if you didn't dig trap for me that I wouldn't let you fall in it. I am happy to give my well wishes to miss Ivy who have found her life partner, Jack. The famous piano prince. But sorry to say, the cops are in way to his home as he is reported with human trafficking and intentional harm to other and the victim happened to be...me. No matter what happens, I am not taking the case back."

He stood up from the couch indicating he doesn't want to answer anything else.

Onyx took him in arm as soon as  Li Mingze entered the resting longue. Li Mingze patted his back lightly. Onyx separated their lips and asked seriously "are you still going back tonight?"

Li Mingze stroke his cheeks and kissed his cheek lightly "I have to..."

Onyx held him in his arms stubbornly "But there is a baby kiss waiting for you at home."

Li Mingze rubbed his eyes sleepy and sat on the soft cushion comfortably. He felt sore while sitting in the couch without the cushion. "That's why I have booked two tickets and you are coming with me. They need to know their son in law even though they should have known it by now."

Onyx massaged his waist "okay"

Li Mingze closed his eyes drowsily and Onyx called a number "Inform mum to cancel the previous engagement. I am coming back"

He looked at the sleeping beauty and sighed.

......

Li Mingze took off the sunglass as he saw a row of cars waiting for him as soon as he came out of the airport. "It's.....very grand."

The butler bowed to him "welcome back First Young Master. Please come with me"

Li Mingze held Onyx's palm as the butler looked at their intertwined fingers but his smile didn't diminished. "Please this way"

But Li Mingze got shocked when he entered the car. His little sister is waiting for him in the car "Aurora what are you doing here?"

Aurora looked at onyx and replied "you have made a huge mess this time, I have to take care of it and Austin is grounded at home because he went to fight with your previous friends while your scandal otherwise he should have came too. Hello brother in law, I am Aurora Arnoult, 1 year younger than Big brother. Your family is already waiting for us back in the manor."

Li Mingze looked at Onyx and whispered "you never told me about your family."

Onyx rubbed his temple helplessly "I also don't know why are they here....now"

Aurora smiled looking at their tensed face and messaged Austin  "yo.....they're so sweet"

Austin send a "what?"

Aurora wanted to silent the phone. But another message popped up

Austin : are you giving our sweet brother to that mad devil. Are you sure?

Aurora : yes, I am sure now.