11.7

Luna was very excited to see her Mother. Her bad days were coming to their end. But to her disappointment, a male came from  oustide of the cave intending to go in but  stopped after seeing her. "who is shouting outside of the king's cave like a pig"

But after seeing Luna, a evil smile came to his lips "oh its a beauty coming "

Luna raised her chin arrogantly "I am here to meet my mother, the queen of the Tribe."

The male laughed "Queen? Which queen? Haha"

"How dare you talk like that? I will let you die, just let me meet my mother" Luna said with disgust in her eyes. She wanted to break in but the male grabbed her.

"Die? Noone can do this here. I am the young leader of the Tribe. How dare you give threat to me. If not for your beauty. I would have bitten your neck and let u die." He caressed Luna's cheek and took her inside the cave.

There are many male inside. Almost every of them had an little charming fox in their arm. Their eyes glistering with tears as something spoken was happening.
"Father, look we have a beauty with us."
The king looked at his only son whom he loved very much "Judo, my son. Come here. Meet the guests. They are holy guards of the temples"

Judo looked at the holy guards and bowed a little "I have seen the holy guards. Father have told me so much about my lords"

But before they could sat anything, Luna struggled to get out of Judo's grasp and looked the king. "You are the king of this tribe. Tell me where is my mother?"

The king was also captivated by her beauty "yes I am Sel, king of moon Tribe. And why would I know your k
Mother"

Luna screamed "she is the queen, my mother is supposed to be queen here. Her name is Rena"

"Rena? You are talking about Rena? Haha.. that little fox...she died many years ago. She thought she was the only mate I had haha..... the whole tribe's foxes are mine."

Luna was stunned silly. She was shocked to death after hearing it. She was so proud of her mother and identity. She always thought that she was doing a favor to live in that vulgar Tribe rather than staying as the young lady of moon Tribe.

The captain of the holy guards Jion licked his lips and said to the king "Sel, I want her. She is the most charming fox I have ever seen after someone"

Sel waved his hand "you are our guest, I won't fight with you over a little fox. But now I am curious  who is the first charming fox in your

Jion sighed "a holy prince"

Sel was shocked "what?  You actually dare to think about a holy prince?'

Jion showed contempt in his eyes and said with disdain "why not? Is it not only a sub beast? The  background is unknown. Noone takes him seriously but he was seriously taken care of, by the Sovereign. I don't know why holy prince Jack take him as a threat that he send us here to kill him when he was out in a mission."

Sel was being  more and more surprised "a sub beast? What's his name? Arent there only 3 holy prince"

"Yes. His name is Ming Ze, a snow fox. He is the most favored holy prince of the Sovereign. By now Sovereign must have sent his holy guards to look for that fox. If not for the holy guards of Ming ze, he had died by now. They were all killed by us.  He was also injured and should have been died by now but we can't find his body as he fell from cliff" jion was so distracted that he didn't even notice that Luna got excited  after  hearing the name Ming ze. She hated him even more now. She would revenge on him

"I know , I know where is he now? Haha....I will tell you just kill him, kill the whole Tribe hahahahahaaa".

Everyone was shocked to see Luna laughing crazily but Jion was looking seriously at her. It will ensure his life at the temple. If he can't kill that sub beast, he will be killed by Jack"