9.5

Li Mingze entered the base easily because of his identity and entered the meeting hall where the commanders were arguing fiercely. "Well, well. What's going on?"

They saluted Li Mingze but they couldn't hide their contempt. All of them are ability users now. Who want to work under an normal human. Now the life risking merits are no longer important. Everyone is fighting with their life now. Ofcourse Li Mingze could feel it. He raised his eyebrow "How daring"

With a snap of finger, the commanders felt their blood boiling. Li Mingze kicked off the person sitting in the main seat and sat there as Mu YiChen stood behind him silently. The vines have tied the commanders on the chair who can't even move and have to tortured with boiling blood.

But the boiling blood started to froze. Before they could say somthing they felt they heartbeat stop but at the next moment everything returned to normal like it was their illusion. If not that the commander who was kicked off was already dead with a pale face, they would also think it was a illusion. All of them stared at Li Mingze horrifyingly.  They would surely yelling that General Li is a monster but they remembered their own abilities and went silent.

Li Mingze nodded with satisfaction. He have already found that he is dual ability user with two useless powers, water and shape shifter. But he knew how to make his weakness his power. He sneered looking at the gasping commander. "Don't let me find out any filth about you.
..otherwise.....you know"

They looked at their former head commander who is already dead and looked down hurriedly "y-yes General"

Li Mingze walked out whistling while Mu Yichen snorted leaving his flower buried deeply in their heart.

But someone was peeking at them. The girl hmphed 'so vicious' and disappeared from their.

Another girl came out from her hiding spot and looked at the disappearing girl. She didn't say anything and walked out of the building.

But Mu Yichen looked back. His eyes glanced at the place where the girl disappeared and smiled mockingly "found you"

Li Mingze looked back at him "lets go, I have to meet the old man"

The old man in his mouth is none other than his teacher Marshal Lin. There are two marshals in the country before the apocalypse. One is Marshal Lin and other is.....he cant remember his name. And Li Zeming was the powerful general under the command of Marshal Lin and it was sure that if  Li Zeming doesn't become general before his retire then he would inherit tge position. But he was already fighting for the position of third Marshal.

Mu YiChen smiled "its okay. I will wait outside. He.....doesn't like me that much"

Li Mingze didn't force him. Mu Yichen sighed and leaned on the wall outside the office as he heard the stunned voice of the old marshal before the door was closed by Li Mingze.