9.6

Li Mingze could feel the concern and love form the old Marshal Lin.

Old Marshal Lin sighed "at least you are safe. The commanders were going in the wrong way"

Li Mingze nodded "I know, Master. But it will be okay as I am back"

Old Marshal looked at him hesitantly before asking "Is Mu YiChen is also here with you?"

Li Mingze looked saw his hesitation and nodded. Old Marshal Lin leaned back. "Zeming.. I watched you grow up  so I wouldn't really want to see you sad but I think you should know it before deciding anything else."

Li Mingze looked at him silently waiting for the next words. Marshal Lin felt his heartache seeing the obedient and sensible child have grown up so much "Mu YiChen.....I am afraid he is from the other faction.....strictly speaking......Mu Yichen should be  the son of Marshal Wu"

Li Mingze frowned. "Marshal Wu...."

Ofcourse he know Marshal Wu and his faction standing opposite to them. He looked down without knowing what to think.

Old Marshal Lin thought that he was heartbroken and wanted to comfort him but he saw Li Mingze smirking. He was surprised but his next words surprised him even more.

"It's okay Master. I believe him. At least I felt his love and concern. And he can't take anything from me now anyway"

Li Mingze smiled. He would naturally not doubt his husband. He is not Le Zeming and Mu YiChen is not the original soul of the body. What happened in the past have nothing to do with them.

Old Marshal Lin saw him leaving and shook his head in distress "hah....this child."

Mu YiChen saw Li Mingze coming out and no longer leaned on the wall. "Let's go?"

Li Mingze nodded and walked to the room of the  original owner. He pressed Mu YiChen against the door as soon as they entered the room. Li Mingze pinched his chin and bit a mark on his neck.

Mu YiChen hissed and held his waist but didn't stop him. Li Mingze looked up and met his gaze. The both were almost same height but after the apocalypse, Mu YiChen is seemed to be a few centimeters taller than him.
"So Young Master Wu have come  to act as a spy...hmmm?"

Mu YiChen was obviously excited to play. He also pinched the soft waist under his hand but his hand was held by Li Mingze. "So impatient...young master... at least let general award you for you acting as a soft rice man. It was perfect"

How could Mu YiChen not see that his sweetheart is in mood to tease him and its his duty to satisfy his baby. "Why don't general reward me with your body."

"Sure~"

But the fate was not happy. A coughing voice made them come back to sense. Before they saw the third person in their room, they looked at their intimate position. Li Mingze felt his face was so hot that he would melt right away and buried his face on Mu YiChen's neck. "Ugh"