11.5

Everyone looked at Luna with shock. Some sub beast are whispering if she is gone mad with jealousy. Everyone in the Tribe knew how much the leader loved his brother. Now if there is a chance to save Fion, how can Kira leave him outside to die.

Almost no sub beast liked Luna. She behaves arrogantly all day ordering others to do her work while she goes to seduce other's mates. There are few beast who are smitten by her charm but others don't care about her specially kira and Fion.

Ming ze was indifferent. It was nothing for him who have gone through so much worlds and have met so many people with different personalities. He looked at Kira with enquiry in his eyes.

Kira never care about this sub beast named Luna. Luna originally came with her father who was expelled from his red fox tribe.

Luna hated his father very much as her mother is the new queen of the Tribe because the leader of red fox Tribe was successfully charmed by her mother's beauty. She would have been the most admired princess but now she is just a red fox in a vulgar Tribe who accept everyone.

Her father never wanted that Luna becomes like her mother so he fought to death before rescuing her from those devils. But Luna didn't think about him even after his death.

Kira used to respect Luna's father very much. He also got benefited from him so he withstanded Luna for so many days.

But now he don't even want to hear her voice. "If someone is worried about being infected by evil spirits then they can leave the Tribe right now because Fion will stay in the Tribe until he is breathing."

Kira looked at Ming ze with pleading eyes "Please....I...apologise."

Ming Ze was moved. After staying in the Tribe, he have heard how prideful the leader is. But now he is pleading. "I need a clean cave "

Kira nodded and said to zaro" carry Fion to my cave... it is clean."

Luna was stunned. She never thought Kira would asked her to leave. She was very proud of her beauty. She always thought that Kira is shy or because he is taking care of Fion that he never responded to her. She would flirt with other beast who would send her gifts like some flowers, beast skin or meats but only Kira as the leader of the Tribe is worthy of her beauty.

But today he insulted her in front of this vulgar beast and ugly sub beast. It's all because of this new sub beast who doesn't only have more beautiful beast than her but also charmed the leader.

"Leader" luna whispered and then shouted "Leader what are you saying, are you trying to kill the whole Tribe. Are...are you charmed by this bitch.....This Bitch....I will kill you."

But where does Luna have this chance. The sub beast are normally weaker than beast and can't fight but for Luna who never works, there were enough.

They held Luna. Ginny wanted to follow Ming Ze but she saw Ming Ze pushed everyone out of the cave. Even Kira was waiting outside nervously so she also waited a little far from the cave. Her nails were dugged into her palm. She heard Luna cursing.

"Does all of you really believe a normal sub beast can save someone from evil spirits. Even a priest can't do it. Wait just wait everyone will die."

*Slap*

Everyone was speechless. They never thought Ginny would slap Luna. "Clean your tongue. Otherwise I won't mind helping you"

Luna would start to fight with her but she couldn't get out of their grasp. Her eyes were full of hatred. She swore that she would take revenge. She would torture every sub beast .......she would also take revenge on Kira who never appreciated her.